★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quibli - New iPhone / iPod Touch Game ($0.99)

07-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Quibli - New iPhone / iPod Touch Game ($0.99)

Help a one eyed ball of goo, named Quibli, escape from the research lab that created him. Dodge spikes and mines while collecting powerups in this highly addictive game.

Innovative gameplay Ė you donít control Quibli, you build the world around him. Stop him from hitting damaging obstacles or falling off the screen as he bounces from impending doom.

Features two levels, multiple powerups, dozens of platforms, hundreds of obstacles, and increasing difficulty.

07-05-2010, 05:19 PM
This looks really nice! I looked at a video on YouTube, and it seems to be a unique and creative game. Basically you have to place platfomrs for the character to jump on while avoiding obstacles, falling, and collecting powerups. I'm interested!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

07-05-2010, 05:29 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

Last edited by xFinch713x; 07-05-2010 at 05:33 PM.
07-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Quibli - Promotional Codes

I have a few promotional codes for Quibli if anyone is interested. My only request is that you rate it and/or review it on iTunes.

If you have any suggestions for changes / improvements to be added in future versions I would be glad to hear them.

-Ken
07-06-2010, 05:19 PM
I want to review the game.
PM sent
07-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudscissor View Post
I have a few promotional codes for Quibli if anyone is interested. My only request is that you rate it and/or review it on iTunes.

If you have any suggestions for changes / improvements to be added in future versions I would be glad to hear them.

-Ken
I just PMed you but can see one thing this game is SCREAMING for is both different platform surfaces (extra springy, shock absorbing, etc.) and placeable pieces with some varied angles (curved, triangular, slanted, etc.) with the trickier of either of these netting you some extra points. As it stands I like the idea but the platforms seem so similar in function.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-09-2010, 04:41 AM
I've just made a 5 Star review on App Store:

The Pure Challenge!

This is my most played game since 3 days. This game has new ideas very well implemented. Hopping Quibli over a long distance isn't easy, but it's absolute addicting.
The possibility, to adjust the finger area, is another highlight of the game.
In an update i would like to see easier levels.
Full recommendation!

Last edited by speed4mee; 07-09-2010 at 04:48 AM.