★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-10-2010, 11:49 AM
It's very worth it!! Fun, sexy graphics, and it never gets boring.

For some reason this game reminds me a lot of Quake and I'm loving it. It's a whole different feel than Eliminate, which is more minimalist and hi-tech. This seems more ... alien or something. Not sure, but I love it.

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan
07-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I play on 8. I hope in a future update villian will nerf the axe, rocket, and the laser thing. the laser is a bit hard, but it only takes 2 hits to kill. it should take 3 for body shots and 2 for the head. just increase the rate of fire a little to balance it out.

the rocket is way overpowered. one hit kill isn't the main thing. it's the splash. there shouldn't be any. it's already to easy to use.

axe: this is probably the worst just because it's one chop kill and the range on it is crazy. I can kill someone who's behind me which doesn't sound right. as my axe falls the head can whack someone who's close enough from behind and get killed. the damage should be decreased as much as the range

07-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Ok then dl-ing now.
07-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Will this become a Universal App?

I'm getting tired of buying both and Iphone and Ipad versions of games.
07-10-2010, 02:08 PM
axe shouldn't be nerfed. Not just because I love it lmao, but also if you know how to play you can kill an axer easily. Worst case scenario you both will die. I hate the rocket launcher cuz its just not my thing, but for people that know how to use it it is probably a good weapon. I don't care for it personally. It's already weakenened by its shooting time and low ammo. The laser, i dont care for at all.
07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Anybody know of a way to switch the grenade and weapons button? It would work better if the grenade icon was on the right side (better to grenade spam, that is )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Yeah. Personally, I think Villain should remove the radar from the game in order to make it more challenging.
I agree, a little. I liked the way Halo had their radar setup. I think if you ran you would show up but not when you walked slowly, and when you fired you also showed up. I also like the radar how it is now so you can spot when people are camping in a corner
07-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Melee button is WAY too wide

The melee button should be just the middle (radar). But invisibly, it actually extends halfway to the screen edgesits a huge area!

Where my thumbs naturally rest is right on the edge of the melee button area. Which is far from the visible button (radar) and far from the center of the screen. Result: Im often paralyzed--because both my thumbs are prone to triggering melee when I intend to move or turn. Im a sitting ducknot to mention, I accidentally melee nearby teammates.

So if you see me, keep your distance

M⚙rgan Adams Game Center: Adams Immersive
My first iOS game: Scree treasure landslide (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
My first iOS app: DotSpace spatial grid checklist (Forum thread)
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
Will this become a Universal App?

I'm getting tired of buying both and Iphone and Ipad versions of games.
Hopefully it will! I REALLY want to see this on the iPad... goes me

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.
07-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Yeah. Personally, I think Villain should remove the radar from the game in order to make it more challenging.
There is an option to turn the radar off

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
- Bixby Snyder
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisLJD View Post
There is an option to turn the radar off
I think he means have it off for everyone, so no one can use it. If he alone turned it off, other people would still use it and see where he was.

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan