★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MobileArt
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bear Vs Penguins is a funny strategy game for iphone.
Evil penguins rush fiercely forward to the bears ice house. In defense of hearth and home, what the bear can only do is to unite a large number of animals in fighting against the invasion of the penguins.
You can control the bears alliance on five roads to defend the repeated attacks of the invading army made up of 30 kinds of penguins, thus, you can hit especially hard at the invading army. Funny characters, impressive images, flexible strategy, mysterious and inspiring music will bring you the most incredible experience. Every penguin has its own unique and funny way of walking and attacking. The attack of the defense turret will give you a big surprise.
The game has 20 levels, so you can allow your imagination full play. You can combine any way of fighting you can imagine to hit the invading army. Every battle will give you different surprises.
Lets join in the fight in the defense of hearth and home.
You can also visit our facebook to see the detailed account of the game and join the relevant discussion.
--------------------------------------

What's it got:
- Cute penguins are our enemies? Wanna earn your bread in the world of penguins? Well, let me tell you-it's not gonna be easy.
- It may be a game with superb graphics and brand-new experiences, but this needs your approval.
- Its theme song is produced by a famous original music team. You'll experience unimaginably unique war sound effects. Kidding? Ha, ha.
- 20 levels with amazing new game props and penguins
- 30 funny and stupid penguins+unthinkably "cruel" and "aberrant" game settings
- Where are the bullets spatting down on penguins fired from? You'll never guess.
- Turret defence is a very mixed bag. Even ordinary things from everyday life can turn into props for you to defend penguins' attack. It is like a breath of fresh air.
- As for our plan of the development of Bear VS Penguin V2.0, you can offer you ideas at our Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bear-VS-Penguins/136214466403156) to get involved. We will specially mark your name so that you will feel very accomplished and honourable.
07-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh......mah.......god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview

07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I like PvZ, I like Bears, I like Penguins looks good but i want to see it in action or hear some reviews first.
07-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I bought both Plants VS Zombies and Pigs VS Wolves, but PvW was 99cents, so I'll wait on this one :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
07-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Ill be watching this one, and waiting for a gameplay video

All networks: sidewinder12s
Currently Obsessed with: Tilt to Live, Doodle Army, Solomon's Keep, Fruit Ninja, Space Miner, Generals.
Beta tested: Victory Day, Leave Devil Alone, Astro Dodge, 9 Innings, Gravity Runner
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
I just downloaded this one because the graphics in the screenshot and in their website are superbly done. Gameplay is the same as pvz but you don't have a lawnmower as safety net. A lot of the units also has the pvz feel in it like the pea shooter, ice shooter , double pea shooter and that fire thing which splits up your bullets. Income is generated automatically unlike pvz which you need sunflower and mushrooms. Major gripe about this one is that you can't see the cooldown of your unit once you used it so you can plan
your strategy ahead.

Graphics 8/10 looks like field runner style graphics
Gameplay 7/10 much easier than pvz
Sound 7/10 fits the game nicely

If you have played plants vs zombies then you are in a familiar ground. I'm at lvl 10 right now and I could only hope that the next 10 missions would bring a bit more challenge when the additional units and enemies unlock.
07-08-2010, 08:17 AM
How do you play??

I just got this but don't quite get it...duh. Do you only get one of each "weapon" How do you know when you get another? I can't even beat the first level because I am not getting something right!!!!!
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Congrats on being New & Noteworthy this week! The game looks like a lot of fun. Love the style.

Invaders Must Die.
07-29-2010, 04:36 PM
More people need to post impressions on this.

Invaders Must Die.
09-27-2010, 04:25 AM
$.99 sale

$.99 for the first time.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam