★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Little Runner Update is OUT! Dark Harvest Update on SALE!

07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Little Runner Update is OUT! Dark Harvest Update on SALE!

Our long wait is over - Little Runner Version 1.4 and Dark Harvest Version 1.2 is available on the iTunes App Store!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LittleRunner_MKT_512x512.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	20251
What’s New for Little Runner?
For Version 1.4:
- News Feed module integration
- Sound feedback on all gameplay objects
- Background / platform color variation
- Improvement on touch response
- Some issues fixed

Click image for larger version

Name:	DH-screen-02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	20253 Click image for larger version

Name:	DH-screen-01.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	20252 Click image for larger version

Name:	DH-screen-04.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	20255

Dark Harvest is a Match 3 game... with a twist! This game allows you to play with balls (…and a lot of them too!) without getting your hands dirty. This is a hypnotic, physics-based game, where you launch chemical orbs and match them with balls of the same color. Your goal is to finish each level, giving you a chance to breed an evil veggie or fruit. Each one you collect is added to your ARMY of DOOM!

*****Dark Harvest is optimized for the iPod Touch and 3GS

What’s New In This Version?
*More balls!
*Endless Level for those who have the luxury of time
*Enhanced game play with improved performance
*New Cool Graphics
*Newsfeed feature – Get updated directly by Red Rocket Games

Oh yeah - Dark Harvest is ON SALE : down to 99 cents!

Last edited by Red_Rocketeer; 07-07-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Change title
07-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Downloaded the update for Dark Harvest. It has problems connecting to internet.

When I click on "News" button I get a message that there is no Internet connection. I can connect to internet outside of the game without any problems. When I tap on "More Games" button i get connected to iTunes store with no problems either.
Game Icon has one outstanding item indication (red circle with 1 in it). I assume its because it wants me to click on the "News" and read whatever is inside.
I hope you can fix this.
07-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Nice! Thanks! I absolutely love both of these games, more people need to check out Dark Harvest for sure.
07-07-2010, 02:21 AM
nice to see they are still supported

thanks!
07-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Thank you for letting us know... Greatly appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Downloaded the update for Dark Harvest. It has problems connecting to internet.

When I click on "News" button I get a message that there is no Internet connection. I can connect to internet outside of the game without any problems. When I tap on "More Games" button i get connected to iTunes store with no problems either.
Game Icon has one outstanding item indication (red circle with 1 in it). I assume its because it wants me to click on the "News" and read whatever is inside.
I hope you can fix this.
We've encountered similar problems ourselves, though very rare (sometimes we see the problem and sometimes we don't). We think that our timeout for network connection is too short, meaning if you're device can't pick up a signal before the timeout period, it will assume you have no connection - and thus giving you that notification.

We know slow internet connection (edge wifi) is one cause. But when you try it again - maybe, at least the 3rd time - it should work. Once you view the newsfeed, the "1" on the icon will be gone. This will appear again only when new news is available.

Thank you very much for letting us know. We will try to resolve this issue in our next update.