★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Launch Offer 50% off the Usual Price **
** What's Hot - Featured in 83 Countries **

Don't Get Lost, Get Even!

Blobstacle features a mindblowingly simple and highly addictive formula that will test your nerve and determination to learn, adapt and achieve.

Ever been lost in the Big City? Late at night or early morning you know the feeling, you shouldn't really be here, you've had enough and all you want to do is get home.

Blobstacle needs help. Hop, Jump, Bounce & Dodge through a range of landscapes and obstacles all cunningly designed and mastered to stop you in your tracks. You'll need to use every ounce of skill and skullduggery to get through as each level tests your skills and understanding from the last.

Only the Brave will Survive

Features
-----
2 x Game Modes
Classic Mode - Play through each level
Survival Mode - Endless Pads. How far can you go ?
40 Devious Levels to Unlock
A multitude of Obstacles to overcome
Fantastic Graphics, Music & Sound Effects
Retina Display Icon for iPhone 4
Twitter Score Integration
07-07-2010, 08:35 AM
hmmm...descriptive description there...I completely understand the premise of the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

07-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
hmmm...descriptive description there...I completely understand the premise of the game...
He must have updated the description and it hasn't filtered to Appshopper yet. Here's what it currently says:

Quote:
Don't Get Lost, Get Even!

Ever been lost in the Big City? Late at night or early morning you know the feeling, you shouldn't really be here, you've had enough and all you want to do is get home.

Blobstacle needs help. Hop, Jump, Bounce & Dodge through a range of landscapes and obstacles all cunningly designed and mastered to stop you in your tracks. You'll need to use every ounce of skill and skullduggery to get through as each level tests your skills and understanding from the last.

Blobstacle features a mindblowingly simple and highly addictive formula that will test your nerve and determination to learn, adapt and achieve.

Only the Brave will Survive
So, sounds like an overhead hopping game. Graphics look decent though.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Agreed, the graphics do look simple but cute...and thanks for posting that other text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Played a quick game, the controls are not enjoyable.
07-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Reminds me of De Blob.

Invaders Must Die.
07-27-2010, 10:29 AM
After playing it on initial release and stopping in frustration, I went back to try this one again and am still stuck at level 7. The tilt to move and tap to jump controls work well enough, and I really like the calibration during the countdown. However, the pipe jump behavior is really frustrating. If you land partially on the pipe, instead of just getting stuck behind it or dropping immediately in front, you get thrown forward or back. This far too often results in being thrown back off the screen or forward into an open drop with no chance to correct.

In addition to changing the "throw" behavior of the pipes, I'd also like to see the next level unlocked just for completing the prior level. I actually made it through level 7 once, only to find out I'd not gotten a high enough score to proceed.