★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Chinese mausoleum of the first emperor of Qin provided the backdrop for the game.

Game introduction
This is a puzzle game.
Players are hunting the hidden treasure, so they have to move Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses in the tomb, in order to open the door goes to next tomb

Features:
- different traps designed
- fantastic Chinese antiques collected
- various challenge modes included

How to play:
- press any Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses with the finger, and then lead it in the direction you want to go
- pull the draw bar to act starting gear, Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses would go ahead till they bump into something
Well, what players want to do is to keep these Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses striking violently with each other.

goiMot's comments:

iPhone Trailer:
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Does anyone have a better understanding of what the gameplay is like?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

07-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I watched the video, I think the strategy is to choose a direction for the "guardians" to move, and try to crash them all into traps or each other.

I'm not so interested if it is only pre-constructed puzzles. But the talk of "endless mode" is interesting. Are there some kind of random puzzles?
07-28-2010, 11:35 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Version 1.1 is out:
What's New
First major update! Added new levels and maps!

- New maps with new levels!

- More treasures are collectable
!
- Refined Endless Survival Mode !

- Bug fixed
07-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Intriguing, nobody tried it?
08-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Tomb of Qin HD V1.1 on itunes appstore now!

We have released Tomb of Qin HD V1.1 on itunes appstore now!
• Added new levels with new maps!
• More treasures are collectable!
• Refined endless survival model!
• Bug fixed!
More fun !More value!Just do it!

Here is also a game video for you reference!
YouTube: video

If you would like to play this game, we will send you a free code (only 5 codes).Please contact me!
Effy Su
Email: info@gamesdragon.net.
09-20-2010, 11:56 PM
FREE Limited Time

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
09-21-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm guessing it's like Theusus but not sure. Downloaded it anyway since it's free.
09-21-2010, 08:14 AM
I'd definitely recommend giving this a try. It is a very interesting puzzle game where you basically have to coordinate the movement of the warriors to have them all destroyed so that you can get the treasures on each level. You do this by simply pointing each warrior in the appropriate direction and they move in a straight line from there - if two run into each other, they are destroyed. The trick is sometimes that you may have to aim the terracotta warriors to temporarily be blocked by others so that everything eventually meets up. It is also possible in many levels to accidentally have two warriors destroyed in the wrong order resulting in some not getting destroyed. It can be quite challenging for some of the puzzles.

The graphics are great and the puzzles seem to offer a nice level of challenge. I recall I nabbed this one with a promo code awhile back, but it has been a lot of fun and I would have been pleased if I bought it. Definitely worth the current price of $0.
09-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Looks like a neat puzzler. Definitely gonna try this one out now