★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: rRootage game

10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
rRootage game

Posted a new youtube vid of rRootage today. This is the version I have submitted to Apple for the Appstore. Hasn't been reviewed yet, but hopefully will be approved in a week or so.

This game is $0.00, ie. free ..... forever

rRootage vid on youtube
10-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I can do a full featured review if I can get my hands on it before the store.

10-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazrhog View Post
Posted a new youtube vid of rRootage today. This is the version I have submitted to Apple for the Appstore. Hasn't been reviewed yet, but hopefully will be approved in a week or so.

rRootage vid on youtube
You're awesome Laz!
10-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
I can do a full featured review if I can get my hands on it before the store.
lol, I have no idea how I would do that ! I haven't played with the whole ad-hoc release thing yet.
10-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehuge View Post
You're awesome Laz!
aww shucks Seriously thanks. Compliments go a long way to make up for the late nights and awful comments on the appstore. I think Neverputt sold more in Uzbekistan than the USA thanks to some of those comments !
10-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Neverputt was a great game, but had it's flaws- a simple update could fix them all.

(Heh, that rhymed!)
10-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
Neverputt was a great game, but had it's flaws- a simple update could fix them all.

(Heh, that rhymed!)
yep, just wanted to get another app up there before doing an update. Most comments seem to relate to the menu system for some reason. Although I shall be attempting to address all comments other than the one that said rubbish courses, laggy controls, rubbish game. Not sure where to start with that one LOL.
10-17-2008, 03:59 PM
agreed neverputt is so good but an update can make it even better
10-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Quote:
yep, just wanted to get another app up there before doing an update. Most comments seem to relate to the menu system for some reason.
Hi again Lazrhog. Loved your Neverputt app, and still play it (so does my daughter!). I think the one thing I want the most in it would be some sound effects. I know you mentioned you didn't want crowd effects, but at least the sound of the ball being hit, and knocks when it hits the walls or floor if it bounces etc.
I like the look of your new game- looks cool. Will definitely download. Keep up the good work
10-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to STP_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to STP_Steve
Quote:

rRootage vid on youtube
Looks fantastic! I'm posting on it now at STP.

Steve Palley, www.slidetoplay.com