★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Slayer Pinball Rocks HD (universal app)

07-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Slayer Pinball Rocks HD (universal app)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-07-2010, 06:41 PM
old stuff dude lol
btw there is some 3d bug on last update

eh

07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
old stuff dude lol
btw there is some 3d bug on last update
But there wasn't a thread for it. It's a universal app but the only thread was in the iPad section, hence making this thread so the iPhoners and iPodders can check into it.

Oh and BTW this game is sick! Especially if you like Slayer like me, but even if you don't it's the best pinball Gameprom has put out so far. Everyone says their old games don't "feel" like real pinball tables, but this one does the best job at it. Recommended for sure, as long as pentagrams and blood and stuff about Hell doesn't bother you.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
07-07-2010, 06:44 PM
yeah, i didn't even know it existed until an updated popped up for it today...don't own an ipad and never visit that thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
But there wasn't a thread for it. It's a universal app but the only thread was in the iPad section, hence making this thread so the iPhoners and iPodders can check into it.

Oh and BTW this game is sick! Especially if you like Slayer like me, but even if you don't it's the best pinball Gameprom has put out so far. Everyone says their old games don't "feel" like real pinball tables, but this one does the best job at it. Recommended for sure, as long as pentagrams and blood and stuff about Hell doesn't bother you.
No way!... Is Slayer still relevant these days? I was always more of a Metallica / Megadeth guy myself....but I'm old.

The "best pinball Gameprom has put out so far" you say? Damn Boardumb...now I've got to check it out.

ROF
07-07-2010, 07:22 PM
dude
all who like megadeath will like slayer
that's its like 4 in one or 3 in one
since there is metallica fanboys

eh
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Iphone video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9f-3QJov4

iPad video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb-1oAVSqxA

iPad/phone review in foreign language: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC2vBhNAZ7Y

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
07-07-2010, 07:30 PM
It says the new update was made to optimize graphics on the 3GS. Real surprised they didnt optimize it for iPhone 4 since it is an universal application anyways. Also wish they could to horizontal view on the phone

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
07-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Any iPod impressions yet? Looks fun but already own all the other game prom pinball games

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
08-08-2010, 04:17 PM
This game looks awesome and have heard nothing but good stuff, but $4.99 seems awfully steep for one table. Can anybody chime in with some impressions? Seems most impressions on the boards are using the iPad.

Also, this game is universal. How come it is HD on the iPad, but no retina support for the iPhone 4? Seems kind of weak, esp. for the price

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me