★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
BRANDISH your WEAPON, UPGRADE it, and step onto the BATTLEFIELD!

>>>

"From time immemorial, the portal of darkness loomed over the badlands, a monument to evil, long forgotten

Now, we are made to pay for our neglect, and war floods again from the portal's mouth. Our lands will burn, our blood will spill, our rivers will run red, and humanity will know the meaning of wickedness.

Suffering is inescapable. Redemption is uncertain."

-Unknown

>>>

CAMPAIGN + ARENA MODES
5 unique WEAPON classes w/ SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
6 distinct WEAPON grades w/ VISIBLE DIFFERENCES
UPGRADEABLE ARMOR and SHIELDS
STUNNING ILLUSTRATIONS
SWEET music + sound FX
77 LEVELS of epic ACTION
16 ENEMY types including BOSSES

>>>

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

Seishu's comments:

Impressions soon
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
looks good. I'm not going to get it though because at some point it'll be in the gamebox

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I wonder if this game will be added to GameBox. Most other games by the dev are in there.

Quote:
looks good. I'm not going to get it though because at some point it'll be in the gamebox
beat me to it...
07-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Well after playing through a few levels and the arena mode, I have to say that the game is very addicting and fun. It's really similar to colosseum, in that you progress through levels and along the way you use your collected gold to upgrade your equipment. Gameplay can be challenging, as you must dodge the enemy attacks from all directions. As you unlock and upgrade new weapons, you can access to new skills.

The reason I bought this now instead of waiting is because one of their recent games that went into the bundle (Dino cap) got an update to make it universal. I'm hoping this will also be updated.

07-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah I'll wait hoping that this is added to the gamebox. That Dino Game was and I was hoping that would be added back when it came out. That gamebox is really paying off

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
Well after playing through a few levels and the arena mode, I have to say that the game is very addicting and fun. It's really similar to colosseum, in that you progress through levels and along the way you use your collected gold to upgrade your equipment. Gameplay can be challenging, as you must dodge the enemy attacks from all directions. As you unlock and upgrade new weapons, you can access to new skills.

The reason I bought this now instead of waiting is because one of their recent games that went into the bundle (Dino cap) got an update to make it universal. I'm hoping this will also be updated.
What happens when you die? Just replay from last level?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
What happens when you die? Just replay from last level?
When you die ( it seems ive died a lot now.) you lose some gold (im not sure whether the amount is set or changes based on the circumstances) and then you go back to the map screen which is basically a level select.

07-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
When you die ( it seems ive died a lot now.) you lose some gold (im not sure whether the amount is set or changes based on the circumstances) and then you go back to the map screen which is basically a level select.
Are scores from each level tracked individually or is there no score, just earning cash for bigger upgrades until you clear the last area?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Are scores from each level tracked individually or is there no score, just earning cash for bigger upgrades until you clear the last area?
The only score is the gold you earn to spend on upgrades. Currently there is no score system for levels or the arena.

07-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Knigt's rush killer?