★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Neuroshima Hex - dynamic wargame set in the post-apocaliptic world

07-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Neuroshima Hex - dynamic wargame set in the post-apocaliptic world

Youtube link | Pop Up

Dust clouds hover over the battlefield. Soldiers, urged by the officers, take their positions. Quietly, like a dark tide rising, units are moved into place and as they stop the whole battlefield freezes in silence. Suddenly battle cry of the mutant’s chief echoes in the valley, but just a second later a hidden sniper puts him to the grave. The battle begins!

Neuroshima Hex is a quick paced, tactical board game for up to 4 players, soon available on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The Earth, destroyed by the greatest and most destructive war, is divided between four hostile factions: Moloch – terrifying artificial intelligence fighting for world domination, Borgo – powerful and brilliant leader who has managed to unite the mutants under his dark will, The Hegemony – land ruled by gangs, where might and right are one, The Outpost – guerillas fighting for survival in this violent and dangerous world. Each player controls one of those armies and faces his opponents controlled by other human or AI players.

For more details check out FAQ section: http://www.neuroshimahex.com/faq/

Follow Us
Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuroshimahex
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neuros...31964270164240

Updated:
We added Neuroshima Hex wallpapers for you to download from our site: www.neuroshimahex.com!

Just to show you some of them:

Visit the Neuroshima Hex website and leave us a comment which one you like the best!

Last edited by BigDaddysCreations; 09-07-2010 at 02:33 AM.
07-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Great to see my countrymen trying to bring more board games to the App Store! Any estimate for release?

07-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Ooh that looks nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor Krieg View Post
Great to see my countrymen trying to bring more board games to the App Store! Any estimate for release?
We're targeting July/August.
07-09-2010, 03:54 AM
This + Carcasonne =
07-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Also, I need to ask since I didn't see it in the FAQ - is the iPhone version identical to the board game? Same units, etc.? I know you need to work on UI, but I hope this version will not be gimped in any way.
07-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddysCreations View Post
We're targeting July/August.
Instant buy for me!

Now playing: Unworded, Aurora Puzzle Adventure, Steamworld Heist, PinOut!, Sproggiwood, Colorcube, kubic, Mekorama, Open Bar!
Waiting for: Any Star Realms expansion, Nyheim, Onirim
07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Instant skip for me. I know I'll have to wait a bit after iphone release but gonna get iPad version instead.
07-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor Krieg View Post
Also, I need to ask since I didn't see it in the FAQ - is the iPhone version identical to the board game? Same units, etc.? I know you need to work on UI, but I hope this version will not be gimped in any way.
Sure thing. It's gonna be exactly the same as the original board game. We're also planning to add armies/rules/maps from expansions in the next releases.
07-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddysCreations View Post
Sure thing. It's gonna be exactly the same as the original board game. We're also planning to add armies/rules/maps from expansions in the next releases.
Totally awesome. Keep us in the loop!

There are plenty of people here who would love to help test the game as well if you need it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!