★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Frank Further includes five fun-filled, fast-paced, frank-flingin' game modes of action and excitement! What exotic hallways will Frank Further fly down next?

Frank Further, the sequel to Hot Dog Down a Hallway, takes wiener-flinging to new heights! How far can you make your frank fly?

The goal is the same as ever: fire a hot dog as far down the hallway as you can. All-new game modes now provide you with more speed boosters to steer into along with a much wider variety of obstacles and ways to kill your wiener!

Don't love watching your little piggy turn into a yummy hot dog? Switch to "Veggie Mode" in the Options menu for a healthy vegan alternative.

Yule Log
Catapult a yule log as far as you can down a hallway decorated for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa!

Franken Further
A frightfully fun fling down a hallway full of tricks, treats and other spooky surprises!

Remix
A fresh-off-the grill update to Hot Dog Down a Hallway with all the original juicy flavor! How long can you last? It may feel strange the first time, but once youve finished, youll want to do it again and again!

Retro
An homage to the Atari 2600 and the Super Nintendo with plenty of surprises from classic games like Pitfall, Mario Bros. and Adventure.

Clay
Graphics inspired by classic stop-motion animation let you launch your wiener straight into the third dimension!

Reviews of Frank Further:

"Completely addictive - well worth it!" -iTunes user review

"ADDICTING! Can't stop playing it!" -iTunes user review

"Polished graphics, simple controls, VERY ADDICTIVE and FUNNY game!" -iTunes user review

"A good, challenging game that stands out in its genre." -iTunes user review

"The number of modes and obstacles and fun little jokes in this game make it well worth its price tag." -TapCritic

"For the sheer amusement of hurling a hot dog through various locations, Frank Further is worth the purchase." -148Apps

10/10!
"As children, our parents always told us not to play with our food ... But what if there was a way to politely break the rules and have a grand ol time in the process?"
- A. Papachristos, The iPhone App Review

"Why does this exist?"
- Eli Hodapp, Touch Arcade

Having trouble using Frank Further, accessing achievements or saving high scores? Don't hesitate to let us know on Twitter @wemakegames - that way we can get back to you personally and try to help, which we can't do from a review!

Show us some love!
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wemakegames
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/metaversalstudios

davelandry's comments:
We've been hard at working making this game, and are ramping up to get ready to support more hallways. There was some interest a while back on these forums for the original HDDAH, so I thought this would be the perfect place to post a link for the new game.

Hope you enjoy, and let us know what you think!

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ceJWRX6uw

07-08-2010, 03:07 PM
I purchased this game back when it went on sale, and it's really fun. The only thing I didn't like was that there was a ceiling in the remix mode. It really slows me down can this be removed so the hot dog can go higher?

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!

07-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I got the original back in the day, and it was one of the first "oh no, they didn't!" apps to appear. The new game looks like it's even better. I'll keep an eye on it...even though the price seems very reasonable, I'm so broke I can't pay attention. Officially on my radar.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
07-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Looks great, but have you made any progress porting Stonewall Brawl to iOS?
07-08-2010, 03:13 PM
frank further - very astute play on words

add me on PSN = uranium65
07-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLashes View Post
The only thing I didn't like was that there was a ceiling in the remix mode. It really slows me down can this be removed so the hot dog can go higher?
We've gone back and forth on this topic, and you can actually get above the level in retro mode. Maybe you'll see a future level with no ceiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Looks great, but have you made any progress porting Stonewall Brawl to iOS?
While it's always a possibility, we are currently not working on bringing Stonewall Brawl to iOS.
07-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, I noticed a way through to get higher in the retro version.

Sure hope so!

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
07-09-2010, 04:26 AM
video pls
07-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Sweet! I quite liked the original HDDAH. This one looks great; different themes, great graphics, punny title.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerenPL View Post
video pls

Youtube link | Pop Up

So besides the cute graphical theme choices, is this simply a reskinning of the original or are there new elements to gameplay?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews