★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: what to get with 10 dollars

02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 186
what to get with 10 dollars

i wonted to buy some new games and dontzwont to waste more than 10 so i was wondering what to get

ones im intrested in

alpine racer
crazy snowboard
shooter
little red sled
pocket god
aqua motor racing
feildrunners
black shades
sway

Last edited by touch32g; 02-28-2009 at 02:10 PM.
02-28-2009, 02:00 PM
#2
what games do u like?
action?
TD?
puzzle?
match 3?

02-28-2009, 02:01 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Yeah...don't even know what you already have....

Twitter: @Zincous
02-28-2009, 02:01 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,249
lern2spel plox den com bk heer, ya?
02-28-2009, 02:02 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
what games do u like?
action?
TD?
puzzle?
match 3?
ones that ahve a good story line. not a puzlle game thought.
02-28-2009, 02:02 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Ahmmmm! Delightfull another thread, for the confused buyer, Pay close attention on how much information he gives about his gaming tastes, what games he has purchased and enjoyed. Pay also close attention at how he only wrote one sentence and expects the rest of us to write a whole list of games he can download for his preferred amount.


Fascinating

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
02-28-2009, 02:03 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch32g View Post
ones that ahve a good story line. not a puzlle game thought.
Well that eliminates my suggestion. Lol

Twitter: @Zincous
02-28-2009, 02:03 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Ahmmmm! Delightfull another thread, for the confused buyer, Pay close attention on how much information he gives about his gaming tastes, what games he has purchased and enjoyed. Pay also close attention at how he only wrote one sentence and expects the rest of us to write a whole list of games he can download for his preferred amount.


Fascinating
Phew, thanks for the laugh. Needed that.
02-28-2009, 02:04 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch32g View Post
ones that ahve a good story line. not a puzlle game thought.
Hmm

Rolando, Shooter, Bounce On, Sway, Brothers In Arms, The Quest, Orions.

I've only played Rolando and Bounce On out of that list, but apparently the others are good too.
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch32g View Post
ones that ahve a good story line. not a puzlle game thought.
story line and no puzzle??

ok, so no blackbeards assualt, sway

do u like shooters?

if so, blue attack, BIA,

action games?

HoS, BIA,

Platformerss?

rolando, edge, bounce on

TD?

geodefense

my favortie story is rolando