★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludia
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 75.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Survey Says, play the Family Feud in High Definition! Get a true-to-TV game play experience thanks to new, eye-popping HD graphics designed and optimized for the iPads advanced capabilities. With all your favourites like the Face Off, Stealing and Fast Money rounds. Hours of fun guaranteed!

Based on one of the most successful and beloved family game shows of all time! Now you can play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a family in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and fast money rounds. Enjoy Family Feud in multiplayer mode as you challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.

Features:

new, eye-popping HD graphics designed and optimized for the iPads advanced capabilities
Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
Fully customizable player avatar- choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
Predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightening fast.
Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
Authentic stages, theme music and sound effects create a true-to-show game experience.

Get it now for your iPad!
07-08-2010, 08:56 PM
LOL! Leave it to Ludia... (although they could have done better with the icon)
Would love to see how answers are inputted (is that a word?) though.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

07-08-2010, 09:56 PM
I bought the game, and played a quick round. It plays really well, and it's a lot of fun, especially if you're a fan of the show.

You input your answers with a keyboard. The keyboard is predictive, and as you type, words will show up as buttons, which can then be pushed to input an answer.
This makes it fast to input answers (you only have 20 seconds), which is good, but it also means that you get a kind of hint, because if you're on the wrong track as you type, no button shows up; thereby telling you the word you want to use is not in the database, and therefore, not a correct answer.
This doesn't detract from the game, and since it's on sale for 24 hours, four bucks seems a very reasonable price to pay. You can customize your avatar, by the way, and winning rounds unlock further sartorial possibilities.

All in all, it's a neat game, and a good value for an iPad game.
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Thank you for your impressions!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-08-2010, 11:34 PM
I have the iPhone version that I play on 2X mode and am wondering if the HD version is worth it. I am thinking yes if the graphics are really nice. Any thoughts from those who have played?

Last edited by cranker; 07-08-2010 at 11:40 PM.
07-09-2010, 12:35 AM
man this is cheaper than the iphone version, this is a deff buy for me

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
12-19-2010, 05:31 PM
On sale for 99 cents!

This is a real steal at this price. Everyone who likes the show should pick this up.
12-19-2010, 07:07 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
On sale for 99 cents!

This is a real steal at this price. Everyone who likes the show should pick this up.
ALL their games (iPhone or iPad) are 99c.