★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Freaking Inkies is bigger than ever and ready to leave a colored mess in your iPad! In this super innovative game you aim and shoot using the right mix of colors, taking advantage of iPad's fantastic tilt and multi-touch controls!

With stunning high definition graphics, Freaking Inkies HD is a larger than life visual wonder and at least twice as fun!!!

Rated 8.5 EDITORS CHOICE AWARD by IGN: Freaking Inkies deserves to be on your short list of future downloads. Preferably, right at the top.

Rated 5 - Great by AppSpy: Freaking Inkies is good, simple, messy fun that will keep you coming back for more thanks to its easy to master controls and wonderful variation of gameplay.

By TouchArcade: If youre getting tired of the same old genres and experiences, Freaking Inkies is the breath of fresh air youve been waiting for.

By Touchaholics: Its ideas like Freaking Inkies which made the AppStore great.

Play over 100 levels with 10 different game modes of an addictive game that will keep you entertained for hours, days, and maybe even years, including all these amazing game modes:

- Shoot Them All
- Avoid Casualties
- Sniper
- In The Dark
- Zombies
- Jackpot
- and many more!

goiMot's comments:

07-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
.99? Awesome, for some reason I thought the price would be higher.
Can't go wrong for a buck!

So colorful...

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
.99? Awesome, for some reason I thought the price would be higher.
Its a lauch sale price.
Congrats on the release!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

Last edited by songbird; 07-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.
07-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Looks just like the iPhone version in 2x. It's only $1, but there's no point to me if you already bought the iphone version. It's one of those games that would be perfect as a universal game IMO.
07-09-2010, 09:20 AM
I have no problem paying an extra 0,79 for a great game. Thanks to the devs for the intro offer.

It's well worth getting the HD version, not just for the graphics (the iPhone version does look good at 2x) but more so for the controls, which are much better laid out (each of the 3 options have clearly been well thought about). Kudos to the devs.
07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
this is a really fun game. thanks for making it only .99cents. it's a steal for that price.
07-09-2010, 07:14 PM
I bought this based on the name of the game alone. Great game.
07-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykikgmr View Post
Looks just like the iPhone version in 2x. It's only $1, but there's no point to me if you already bought the iphone version. It's one of those games that would be perfect as a universal game IMO.
On ipad, well on my ipad the iphone version crash, more exactly just get a black screen. Thanks I didn't bought this iphone version but also I couldn't try the demo. So that would be a blind buy, I don't like that much but at this great launch price it's an easier decision.

EDIT: From first levels, woo great one, nice mood, good controls, cute and funny, good levels design.

Last edited by Qordobo; 07-09-2010 at 07:38 PM.
07-09-2010, 08:51 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykikgmr View Post
Well, I have to agree with you, just tried again the iphone version on the ipad (runs smoothly) and looks fine...so if there's nothing new on this (apart from the HD graphics), I will stick with the one I already have.
07-09-2010, 09:37 PM
...must....stop....buying.....

But it's only $1.12!!!

can't..... resist....

sigh.