★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Clickgamer.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 15.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Modern Conflict HD is simple but incredibly addictive. Tap to select units and then tap to send them into battle. Repeat until you win! If you lose, just rethink your strategy and try again. Youll keep coming back as its so easy to have just one more go!

ONE-TOUCH REAL-TIME STRATEGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
An interactive tutorial introduces intuitive and easy controls, while missions gradually increase in difficulty as your abilities and experience increase.

BATTLE ACROSS THE GLOBE IN AN ADDICTIVE CAMPAIGN MODE
Engage in 33 missions in increasingly challenging campaigns across America, Russia and China. The speed and intensity never stops, but theres always an opportunity to succeed no matter how tough the challenge looks!

A NEVERENDING STRATEGIC CHALLENGE
Play randomly-generated missions with increasingly numerous strategic opponents in Survival Mode. Upgrade any of your 12 strategy skills between battles to improve for even stronger upcoming opponents!

POWERFUL UNITS AND EXPLOSIVE ABILITIES
Command tanks and helicopters on the battlefield and use the level layout to your advantage. Each setting demands a different approach, so use your forces wisely. Powerful bonus abilities include air strikes, reinforcements, communication interception, and many more!

COMPARE AND COMPETE WITH FELLOW PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD
See how you compare to Modern Conflict HD players anywhere with a library of achievements, leaderboards and even direct challenges!

goiMot's comments:

Lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/modern-conflict-hd-lite/id373980216?mt=8
07-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Looks great gonna give lite a spin

07-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I'll be picking this up as soon as I'm home to my iPad. Especially for the launch price. it's gotta be better than Command & Conquer HD after all.

"I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation."
+Plus: maniac5ive may blog may not
07-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Looks great gonna give lite a spin
TOFTT'd earlier but not totally blind ...Yeah it's good. I remember reading a lot of positive's from people who played the lite when that came out (before the full game did I think.) I've only played the tutorial so far but I think it's a game I'm going to enjoy. I also have Galcon but this feels different enough to play and a good price. I say go for it friends.
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I tried to dl lite but it was NOT available...oh well.
07-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
I tried to dl lite but it was NOT available...oh well.
I downloaded the iPhone lite version. I kind of like the game. Unfortunately it’s not an universal app so I have to make a decision here…

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Awh damn, I should come back here and read more before downloading, yeah it's nicely made and put together but its just galcon with tanks, I guess my definition of RTS is different, but this isn't what I was looking for.

It's good if you don't already own Galcon, but if you do, don't bother.

At this rate I'll end up buying C&C after all just for a hint of RTS action.

EDiT: I retract my previous statement, this is different enough from Galcon to make it a worthy purchase. I got more time to play it yesterday. Yes, not the RTS I'm looking for, but still pretty fun.

"I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation."
+Plus: maniac5ive may blog may not

Last edited by Maniacfive; 07-15-2010 at 10:05 AM.