• Publisher: Nitrome
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.4 MB
  • Version: 0.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (4)
App description: In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!

The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.

Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer.

My neighbours dog wont know whats hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins - Bob Corner

Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET! - Martin Fourside

My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink! - Mary Cubebrick

*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been despatched!

Features:
A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices. (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
Unlockable Achievements
Dont worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.

Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.

sink_or_swim's comments:

Gunbrick

Nitrome
Genres: Games Action Puzzle Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!

The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.

Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer.

My neighbours dog wont know whats hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins - Bob Corner

Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET! - Martin Fourside

My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink! - Mary Cubebrick

*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been despatched!

Features:
A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices. (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
Unlockable Achievements
Dont worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.

Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 25.4MB

01-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Nice. Really looking forward to this. When i saw the promo video i was like "edge meets metroid!" I dont know how much exploration is involved, but the puzzle-move mechanic plus the action platforming mix seems pretty genius to me.

01-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Totally insta buy!
01-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Instabuy!
01-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Can't wait for this one tonight.
01-07-2015, 08:29 AM
Sounds and looks interesting, not sure if it's my type of game yet but I'll keep an eye on it.
01-07-2015, 09:05 AM
It's a little bit scary how we finally have absolutely fantastic releases to look forward to tonight and all these threads are a little dead. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-07-2015, 09:58 AM
After Platform Panic I'll download everything Nitrome is releasing!
01-07-2015, 10:18 AM
$2.99 and no IAPs...

I'm in!

I'm already depressed, though, about how many people are going to pirate it for that very reason.
01-07-2015, 10:35 AM
WHAT THE???????????

It seems my credit card's tapped out over christmas. If this doesnt get sorted out asap i may have to use something else. pfft. It's out in the PH appstore, and im just looking at the dang buy button. FML

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword