★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Emantras Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 22.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: And The GOLD goes to Rafter HD

Yes! Your favorite game is now in a new avatar; Rafter GOLD is an arty version of this amazing puzzle, to give a new experience all over again. We hope youll love this onebut if you still prefer the Classic look, you can always change your theme through option controls.

Rafter HD is also loaded with 10 new KEY levels! Tell us what you think about the added complexitiesNot enough for you? Then well jumble it even more in the next oneJust keep us posted.

The KEY levels are added at regular intervals, where youll be working on few real tricky tasks to proceed further and faster.

We request you to rate us and give your valuable feedback.
If you like rafter, please give us your 5-stars and tell us what else you want! If you dont like it! We want your comments even more! Please tell us where to improve. Your comments will really keep us going.

<b>More to come:</b>
New themes: to give you a new experience every time you play with us
Level Editor: to give you the power to design your game
Rafter contest: Looking for the BEST Rafter player in the world

<b>Follow us on:</b>
<a href="http://twitter.com/punflay" target="_blank">Twitter</a>
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/pages/Lucky-me/166785042215?ref=ts" target="_blank">Facebook</a>
<a href="http://www.punflay.com" target="_blank">www.punflay.com</a>

<b>About Rafter HD</b>
So you think youre the best of the best of the best? Maybe you havent played Rafter yet! This deceptively simple game needs a little bit of physics and a lot of timing to hit your target a miniscule red mine.

Put your problem solving skills and logic to the test by drawing blocks (square, rectangle, long, short, thin, thick well, you get the picture!), and launching them at the mines. And our friendly timer will keep ticking away till you master the trick!

Rafter has 101 progressive levels of challenges. There are multiple solutions to each level, but its upto good ol you to figure out which one is the best. Oh, and we upped the ante by tying in your scores with the number of moves you make. The equation is simple: Each level has a fixed number of moves and the score increases when you solve the game using the least number of moves.

And while youre trying to do all this, make sure to watch out for swinging platforms, fans and other not-so-friendly objects! Sounds fun doesnt it?

<b>Features</b>
1. One of its kind physics based game in which the player can sketch objects of required sizes

2. Choice of selecting the type of sketches between circle and rectangle.

3. Open feint enabled to share the scores

4. 101 mind blowing levels with interesting level designs.

5. Witty and highly addictive levels targeting players drawing skills.

6. Dynamic 'speed and bounce' control function

7. Fan controls

goiMot's comments:

iphone version:
07-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Healy
Ooh! I love games like this, but sadly I don't have an HD iTouch (I don't think they exist).

If I do end up getting an iPad or iPhone 4, I'll check this out further. For now, it looks very well made and impressive. I love the sketchy art style and the whole premise as stated before is a love of mine.

Best of luck with sales!

spriter

07-09-2010, 06:25 PM
It looks good, but I think I will pass. I have gotten tired of developers who make games of unconnected puzzles and then force you to do them in order. Eventually you get stuck, and then that's it.
07-20-2010, 07:39 AM
Well I bought it, and it appears they've fixed that issue. I'm stuck on level 18 and after trying out a half dozen ideas, I finally said No to the "Do you want to replay this level?"

It takes you back to the main screen, I tapped Instant Play and scrolled down to the locked levels and it let me choose them even though they have a lock on them.

It seems that if you finish a level, all levels before that one have the lock symbol removed. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it does remove that obstacle.
08-21-2010, 02:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Rafter HD is going to be FREE tomorrow. One day only.
08-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Nice... Thanks for the heads up.
08-21-2010, 10:15 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
It's FREE now.
08-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Sold
08-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Goimot the iPad version has some serious latency issues, it's taking quite some time to get any function to react like buttons or the drag. Even after a reboot.
08-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Just playing. I like it.