★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ivan J
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.9 MB
  • Version: 2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fantasy Bricks is an inussual break Brick game.

You will play trought 7 fantasy worls, whith exciting speed.

Your goal is destroy alls bricks of the game and the Great Enemies.

Have extra Bonus and extra lifes, recollecting Fruits combinations or herats.

mentalthink's comments:
Hi this is my first Game on AppStore.

I work very hard about 3 months for all the process.

The game as an inssual break brick game, very fastest, on you goal is rescue your friend from the 7 crazy Enemies of the 7 worlds.

The game has divided on 7 stages, every Stage contains 3 rounds his own enemy, the final Stage have Bigboss plus Super Enemy (the final BigBoss).

Tech Specs:

I think the game have cool simple, graphics.
About 25 mini musics, very pretty.
5 Continues on all new game plays.
Hi score table.
Recolllection of fruits, can made you have an extra life o extra points.
3 rounds only for have extra ponits, this are in countdown time.

This is the link on Ap Store.
http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/fantasy-bricks/id380286869?mt=8

Best Regards,
Ivn Jimnez.

Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBe1Dt1DMA

www.vain.es (in work)
07-10-2010, 03:26 AM

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam

07-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Thanks Niezam , for put well the advertising of my App.

Ive got a question because, this is the first time I stay in this forum and I dont kwon how make what my App put in the first plane.

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,
07-10-2010, 07:55 AM
You forgot submit the demo to the app store. Seriously where is the demo? I'm a bricks fanatic but not be able try a demo is tedious. The price is low but 21 levels is very short, could be tempted anyway but you should try go for more levels (without fillers) and a demo.

EDIT: Ouch I wonder how it can be played when that fast. Are you really able to play your own game? Ha well 1$ isn't that much but I advice people skip this one. Sorry for those words but gameplay design isn't a random feature, it requires some... design and polishing.

Last edited by Qordobo; 07-10-2010 at 08:08 AM.
07-10-2010, 08:08 AM
HI Qordobo thanks for you reply, yes the litle version dont set yet in App Store, I think for then end or next weekend I will put a demo version.

About you say of 21 levels, how you say are a little numer of levels, but is difficult arrive must to the end.

When I stay making probes in the game, whit infinite lives, the game has a time about 20 min, I repeat whit infinite lives.

How I say not is impossible but is a little hard arrive to the end, the ball run very faster, but you have the help whit missile commando and relative time, what made the slow the speed of the ball for 3 seconds, every time you push in this icon (is the sand clonk).

I make what you say me about the dmo version, and advertise to you about this.

Thanks again for your reply and time for make me this coment.

Best Regards, Ivn Jimenez.
07-10-2010, 08:20 AM
For sure it's hard with such a fast ball, I only reach level 3. My 2 cents is that at this speed you can only concentrate on keeping the ball in, no time to aim anything, no time to take or avoid any bonus, aiming and picking or avoiding bonus become a random point of the game. Just my 2 cents.
07-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
For sure it's hard with such a fast ball, I only reach level 3. My 2 cents is that at this speed you can only concentrate on keeping the ball in, no time to aim anything, no time to take or avoid any bonus, aiming and picking or avoiding bonus become a random point of the game. Just my 2 cents.
HI Quordobo, Yes he game is a little hard, and the trick is concentrate on tha ball, you used the relative time and missile commando buttons?.

Anyway, I think the spot of the game is the difficulty, is was very easy dont have any alicient.

I try to put in a little update on the speed goes a bit down, perhaps I doing very hardest the game.

For me is well, is the first probes always kill me, but about 30 min after not is hardest than the beggining.

I take note from yours comments, and I will try to put anohter version solventing this type troubles. I dont know now when is ready, but I try to contact whit you for comment.

Thanks again for your time, purchase and time.

Best Regards, Ivn J.
07-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi a make a new Update for Fantasy Bricks, this is in review, I think in little days will come to AppStore.

The new feature is a new mode of play, the Slow Mode, because some people tell me the game is very faster, whit this option you can play more relaxaded.

Best regards,

Ps: Trought this week I upload an Lite version for who want can be play around 2 stages or perhaps 2 1/2 whit all functionalities of the game.

Best Regards, Ivn J.
07-20-2010, 04:50 AM
New Update

Hi, finally App Store accepeted my Update of Fantasy Bricks, now you have another mode to play, slow mode, I think is more playable than before, qhit oly quick mode.

I suppose, who buyed the first release, this update have to be free, but I dont kow very well how works about the updtaes, if you not are sure dont buy, the game is the same, but only whit the modification of Slow mode .

Best regards, Ivn J.