★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Avatar Problem

07-10-2010, 05:44 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 300
Avatar Problem

I have a problem by using my avatar.When i go to my control panel and select edit avatar the option don not use an avatar is on and i cant turn it off.
I already have a profile picture but i also need an avatar.
07-10-2010, 06:58 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,559
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
I have a problem by using my avatar.When i go to my control panel and select edit avatar the option don not use an avatar is on and i cant turn it off.
I already have a profile picture but i also need an avatar.
Hey Cybertox, normal users don't have Avatars. - Only developers.
07-10-2010, 12:06 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
Hey Cybertox, normal users don't have Avatars. - Only developers.
That really sucks
07-10-2010, 04:22 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
That really sucks
not really....i quite like it. That way normal users can identify devs, and trust their opinions and such. However what constitutes being a dev? Do you have to have a game on the appstore or can be an app of any kind?

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
07-10-2010, 10:26 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
not really....i quite like it. That way normal users can identify devs, and trust their opinions and such. However what constitutes being a dev? Do you have to have a game on the appstore or can be an app of any kind?
Yes, this have been discussed at least a dozen times.
07-12-2010, 03:23 AM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
Yes, this have been discussed at least a dozen times.
UGHHHHH.....rules and their rule-ness....such a bummer

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.