★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zentomino ($.99) New update approved

02-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Zentomino ($.99) New update approved

(Originally posted by Little White Bear Studios)

Hey everyone! Zentomino is now available! Thanks to anyone who decides to give the game a try! And positive reviews on the App Store are always appreciated!

In case you missed the pre-release announcement, here's all the details again:

Find your Zen again, with Zentomino! Like its award winning sister game, TanZen, Zentomino takes you on an ever expanding journey of peaceful challenges. This time around, explore the world of pentominoes, where you must recreate a shape by using up to twelve differently shaped puzzle pieces. Like TanZen, you'll be given a wide variety of puzzles, which will grow considerably over time!

If you loved TanZen, you'll feel right at home with this new twist on a classic game! Zentomino is available for $1.99 on the App Store!

Special thanks goes out to Atomicon, for the wonderful Zentomino theme music and sound effects!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 02-28-2009 at 08:15 PM.
02-28-2009, 07:05 PM
OMG!!!!! LWBS game???? MUST HAVE RIGHT NOWWWW

why don't I have money in my account?!?!??! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy?

I so want to buy this so much

EDIT: Screenshots and video are friggin killing me!!!!!WHy?????

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

Last edited by pablo19; 02-28-2009 at 07:09 PM.

02-28-2009, 07:10 PM
YES!
downloading!!!
02-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
OMG!!!!! LWBS game???? MUST HAVE RIGHT NOWWWW

why don't I have money in my account?!?!??! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy?

I so want to buy this so much
Do you use a debit card? That's happened to me twice on a weekend after I paid bills and had to buy groceries etc. The money on my debit is still there because itunes doesn't charge you right away so I found that even if the money in my account is not there technically, I could still buy up to 7 games all at one time (when I went on a spree but not anymore) all rapidfire. You have to be very quick when you buy them. Of course I am still paying for it when I put money back into my debit card BUT I had the weekend to play those games. Thankfully they were all good quality games! lol
Looks awesome. I just so happen to have $2 left on my account

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
YES!
downloading!!!
go ahead rub it in my face!!!!

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
02-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
Looks awesome. I just so happen to have $2 left on my account
arghhhhhhhhh! Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Give some first impressions, I just might view the videon my ipod and pretend I'm playing. LWBS created the game I've probably spent more time with ever (tanzen)

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
Easily an instant purchase. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Do you use a debit card? That's happened to me twice on a weekend after I paid bills and had to buy groceries etc. The money on my debit is still there because itunes doesn't charge you right away so I found that even if the money in my account is not there technically, I could still buy up to 7 games all at one time (when I went on a spree but not anymore) all rapidfire. You have to be very quick when you buy them. Of course I am still paying for it when I put money back into my debit card BUT I had the weekend to play those games. Thankfully they were all good quality games! lol
I use gift cards and I failed at getting one b4 the weekend

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
02-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Looks very interesting. I think I shall buy..... NOW!