★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: The Ultimate Alphabet A-D bundle price drop 7.99 >> 5.99

07-10-2010, 11:36 AM
The Ultimate Alphabet A-D bundle price drop 7.99 >> 5.99

The Ultimate Alphabet

"New and Noteworthy"

The #1 download in its word catogorry in over 36 countries - appannie

A-D bundle price drop 7.99 >> 5.99

Try before you buy! Download this stunning, first of its kind, hidden object word puzzle game. 4 games in the first bundle! - more info and download link

Bundles of games still to be developed:
2• E,F,G & H
3• I,J,K,L & M
4• N,O,P & Q
5• R & S
6• T,U,V,W,X,Y & Z

Over 100+ hours of game play (5+ just for the letter A.)
Over 7800+ cryptic clues
Over 7800+ words to find
Over 7800+ jigsaw jumbles to solve

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you" - B.B. King

TUA v1.0.1 in review process (29.06.10)

Last edited by Toytek; 07-10-2010 at 01:17 PM.
07-10-2010, 11:53 AM
It's getting there. But this price point will still hurt the game's sales. If each bundle were $2.99-3.99, then you may have found a workable price.

Even at $2.99 - that's almost $18 for the complete game. I haven't spent that much on a game, let alone one app since I have my 3G 2 years ago.

The game looks solid too but I'm not biting yet.

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
07-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I will have to re-install the game, and see if it lets me play again for an hour, or if I am just locked out...

I would like to feel like I have a reasonably good handle on how the clues work, and the time I spent before, I don't think I understood the explanation of how you can get the various clues on finding more of the words...

On the price subject - the rational side of my brain tells me that this price is great (if I can understand the clue system - so that I can make progress), but the "app store" side of my brain thinks much more like RM Imagery, and looking at the whole game (and the likelihood that I would really spend all that time to find all the objects) and that makes me hold off...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer