★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Any great free adventure iPad games?

07-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Any great free adventure iPad games?

There is GodFinger, WeRule or Plants VS Zombies that seems ok..but besides these?....Do you know of any good free games for the iPAD or some reosurces/compiled lists?
Thanks
07-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Farmstory, WarpGate, Monkey Island, Frotz..
There is also an interesting list of the best free ipad games... or just browse the forums, upcoming games
07-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Soon there will be our App Destiny Board FREE!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/destiny-board/id372420769?mt=8

Stay tuned
07-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the link and suggestions
I just picked up Dreams HD and Harbor Master...some really nice games
07-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Few more suggestions:
  • Myst for iphone render very well on the ipad except for the texts but they are easy enough to read. Just a great game but difficult puzzles.
  • I'm playing now Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil. It's tagged as a find item game but there's more and there's a real feeling of adventure and find item games are much more than I believed. Dreams HD currently free is probably in a similar category.
  • Stranded 2 Mystery of Time : If this iphone game has graphics a bit blocky on the ipad it's good enough to enjoy this special game. It's a merge of Hack&Slash with adventure and a mood of RPG because of the wandering freedom.

EDIT: Ho my god, totally out of topic, I can't delete, if a moderator could delete this post for me...