★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fishing Kings question

07-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Fishing Kings question

Really thinking about purchasing this game, can anyone advise what fishes are in this game? Whats considered the best and biggest fish in the game and is it harder to catch?

If its about catching small goldfish then I don't think I will bother :P
07-12-2010, 05:34 AM
It's kinda stupid. Yes, the underwater view is great but just go with Flick Fishing, enough said.
07-12-2010, 08:39 AM
There is really a variety of different kinds of fish from the sea and lakes (look at the app-description) and they fight differently. It is very close to Sega´s fishing games for dreamcast, imo.

And there is a lite version to try, too.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
Really thinking about purchasing this game, can anyone advise what fishes are in this game? Whats considered the best and biggest fish in the game and is it harder to catch?

If its about catching small goldfish then I don't think I will bother :P
Amberjack, Arapaima, Arowana, Barracuda, Blue Marlin, Bonefish, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Brown Bullhead, Brown Trout, Common Carp, Flathead Mullet, Golden Dorado, Grass Carp, Grouper, King Mackerel, Muskie, Piranha, Rainbow Trout, Salmon, Salmon, Tambaqui, Tarpon, Tench, Walleye, White Bass, Yellow Perch, Yellow Eyed Mullet. Theres two more fishes probably small ones that i haven seen.

The Blue Marlin is probably biggest fish at 72-168 inches in Size and 250-500 in weight. I suppose you could say some are harder to catch than others. At 99 cents you cant go wrong with this game, the gameplay is pretty good and graphics are probably among the best on the iDevice.
12-30-2010, 06:31 AM
how do you catch a rainbow trout?

im stuck on the nahuel hapi challenge 3, and i cant catch any rainbow trout, the brown trout are always getting in the way, and its really fustrating, how do you get past it??
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Puzzled me too. Switch to a spoon lure. Ignore the recommendation to use a jig lure unless you really enjoy catching brown trout.