★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zentomino Solutions: SPOILER ALERT

02-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Zentomino Solutions: SPOILER ALERT

Post your questions and solutions to Zentomino puzzles here. Indicated puzzle number and page.
02-28-2009, 09:24 PM
FAIL, only got 1 view

Still dont have the game due to lack of resources

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Give me ten minutes and I'll post a few pages myself.
03-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
Give me ten minutes and I'll post a few pages myself.
Please don't. It will ruin any and all future promo code contests I run.
03-22-2009, 09:23 PM
yup. i decided not to. i remembered about the contests and was like, "duh, they would just look in here"
03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
yup. i decided not to. i remembered about the contests and was like, "duh, they would just look in here"
Thank you! Very much appreciated!
03-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Ended up downloading the demo even after the contest I only played a few puzzles but was a pretty fun game relaxing til I tried the harder one lol. Have alot of games to play atm so not sure when I might pick it up if I do but its on my radar for sure looks good.
03-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post
Ended up downloading the demo even after the contest I only played a few puzzles but was a pretty fun game relaxing til I tried the harder one lol. Have alot of games to play atm so not sure when I might pick it up if I do but its on my radar for sure looks good.
Thanks scott30! The Lite version will soon have the "hide the unneeded pieces" option that the full version has. So that may make the harder puzzles a little easier for you. Or you can use the hints. If you decide to buy the game, thanks in advance!