★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The hit casual online strategy franchise returns with an award-winning sequel - Build-a-lot 2: TOWN OF THE YEAR!

Its time to get busy building, buying and selling houses! Flip houses for quick cash or sit back and watch the rental income pile up. Use your entrepreneurial eye to spot the right locations for residential neighborhoods, parks and industrial zones. Boost your profits and raise Curb Appeal by painting and landscaping homes. There are new towns to explore, new Mayors to meet and lots of money to be made as you cast your vote for the "Town of the Year!"

FEATURES

New houses - villas, farmhouses and bungalows

New special buildings - recycling centers, parks and workshops

Flip houses for BIG profits

Increase the "Curb Appeal" of your properties by painting and landscaping

Achieve goals, generate income and cast your vote for "Town of the Year" in Campaign Mode or improve neighborhoods at your own pace in Casual Mode

Expanded gameplay, more colorful graphics and improved UI make Town of the Year a no-brainer for fans of the original Build-a-lot

Pile up even more profits by building all-new businesses like bookstores and cafés in your town!

Completing a variety of unique challenges throughout the game will boost your career earnings in your quest to become a real-estate mogul and vie for the prestigious honor of Town of the Year!

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile
07-12-2010, 05:04 AM
over priced?

eh

07-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
over priced?
Was thinking the same
07-12-2010, 07:50 AM
shame at 2.99 i'd have picked this up immediately !

but with no opening day sale and this price - i think i'll wait for the ineviatable sale to occur

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Wife will probably want this going to keep an eye on it and see if there's a price drop any time soon. Will definitely gift it to her if the price comes down.
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
12 anyone? Not enough allowance? Aaaahhh too bad.

Please stop embarrassing yourselves by claiming $5 is too much money.

😈
07-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktron View Post

I think the point is does this game have enough new gameplay elements to warrant the price or is it just the same so stop embarrassing yourself second guessing why ppl are questioning the price
07-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:

embarrasing i wont pay 5$ for same game with little changes

eh
07-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Omg I hope they do a pricedrop soon, Build A Lot was the shit.
07-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:

What a jerk-off. Love the first one but I would wipe my ass with a 5 dollar bill before I threw it down on this game. It's a 2 buck game, 3 if their greedy.

It'd be one thing if you knew it was gonna be 5 until part 3 came out, considering it'll probably be 99 cents for a labor day sale I'll pass. Meanwhile you, Glu and their game can kiss my ass