★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Winner of 'Best Mobile Game' of 2010 at IGF China
5 Million players LOVE Train Conductor, and you will too.

Train Conductor is a maddeningly addictive arcade game that will demand a lot of you! It's all about managing the flow of trains through the train yard, staying focused and being on top of it all. With the swipe of a finger direct trains barrelling through famous American locations, including Miami Beach, the Grand Canyon, Nashville, Las Vegas and New York City.

THIS IS NO SIMULATION - JUST SUPER FUN! Become a Train Conductor today!

"Train Conductor 2 is addicting, chaotic fun" - gizmodo.com

"The game oozes with charm and polish" - TouchGen.net

"Train Conductor 2: USA is a must-own game" - DiyGamer.com

"Completely worth every penny." - PlayerAttack.com

"The gameplay in this app is phenomenal! I'm totally addicted to this, and I just cannot put my iPad down because of it. It's challenging enough to keep you coming back for more, but easy enough so you don't feel like it's a hopeless cause. Can't wait to show it off to my friends!" - Joey702 - Satisfied User

=== HOW DO YOU PLAY TRAIN CONDUCTOR? ===
Each train needs to be connected to a particular train track, which is shown by the track number on top of the train. With the swipe of a finger connect the train to the right track, and stop any trains that are going to collide by tapping on them. Sounds simple doesnt it? Well thats a very deceiving description then!

- Thank you fans! We <3 you :D

PUZZLE RETREAT OUT NOW!
Our new game Puzzle Retreat just hit the App Store and its racing up the charts! Puzzle Retreat is designed to help you shut off the outside world. So relax, unwind and focus with a new type of puzzle that is both simple to learn and compellingly deep.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:

Quote:
★★★★★ The HUGE sequel to the critically acclaimed Train Conductor ★★★★★
Take control over locomotives barreling through famous America locations in everyones favorite action game. THIS IS NO SIMULATION - JUST SUPER FUN!

Train Conductor 2 is easy to play and challenging to master. Watch out! It's incredibly addictive!

★★ REVIEWS ★★

"Train Conductor 2 is addicting, chaotic fun"
- gizmodo.com

"The game oozes with charm and polish from every corner"
- TouchGen.net

"Make no mistake: Train Conductor 2: USA is a must-own game on your handheld."
- DiyGamer.com

"It’s a mere 99c ... and completely worth every penny."
- Gamepron.com

"The gameplay in this app is phenomenal! I'm totally addicted to this, and I just cannot put my iPad down because of it. It's challenging enough to keep you coming back for more, but easy enough so you don't feel like it's a hopeless cause. Can't wait to show it off to my friends!" - Joey702 - Satisfied User

★★ FIVE EXCITING LOCATIONS ★★

Train Conductor 2: USA takes place in 5 gorgeous locations across the United States. Each presents its own unique twists and challenges.

✔ Miami Beach - Control the Metromovers on monorails (aka skyrails)
✔ Grand Canyon - Connect steam trains over the gorge; deliver trains before they fall into the canyon!
✔ New York City - Deliver subway trains on the authentic color-coded New York City lines 1, 4, A, Q and S. Route around the authentic subway pillars between the tracks!
✔ Nashville - Control Ghost and Demon trains that turn the Country Music Capital on its head
✔ Las Vegas - Save the pink and green ghost trains from Hector 'The Fare Evader' and his dastardly traps
✔ New Train Conductors can learn to play in the Trainyard. It's that simple.

★★ NEW TRAINS ★★

- Steam Trains
- Monorails
- Ghost Trains
- Skull Trains
- Electric Subway Trains
- Super Long-Haul Trains
- Gold Rush Trains
- Trains With bombs!

★★ FEATURES ★★

✔ High score alerts, special things happen when you beat new scores, and when you beat your friend's scores.
✔ Improvements over the original: a different look for stopped trains, new menus, simplified HUD, new SFX, new train models and weather effects.
✔ Share stories with friends on Facebook
✔ Challenge friends on the Facebook leaderboards
✔ Each level is so different people say it feels like 5 games for the price of one!
✔ Endless play brings varied traffic conditions to each city. It's always exciting!
✔ Lovingly created soundtrack: including 80s Futurist Techno, "twisted" Country, and Nu-Jazz!

AND PLENTY MORE! - Start conducting today!

Watch the Train Conductor 2 trailer at youtube.com/thevoxelagents

*** Notes from The Voxel Agents ***
- Expect updates regularly. International leaderboards, awards and new levels are on their way!
- The iPad graphical issues have been fixed and an update is about to arrive (with international leaderboards). We are continuing to work on the iPad graphics and they will be improved with each update.
- We are now 100% carbon offset. Thanks for helping us get there!
Quote:
What's New In Version 2
New feature:
World Leaderboards! Connect with Facebook to see your rank against both your friends and the world.

Massive improvements:
We're sorry the HD graphics weren't up to scratch. We've overhauled the graphics and in each subsequent update they will continue to improve.

Overall more than 50 issues have been resolved.
itunes link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/train-conductor-2-usa/id378772227?mt=8
07-12-2010, 05:20 AM
woah, that looks really good.

07-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Welp, gotta make it a set.
07-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exalep View Post
woah, that looks really good.
indeed

eh
07-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Epic! Great to see this finally hit the deck. I love the original and this will no doubt set the bar even higher.

Devs, when can we expect the Forks level with sparkly vampire trains? :P

Last edited by TouchChatterbox; 07-12-2010 at 05:40 AM.
07-12-2010, 05:56 AM
Fantastic! Can't wait for Aussie release.
Congrats, guys. Needless to say, this is an instant buy.
07-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Looks amazing. Can't believe it's only $1 (must be an opening sale).
Gratz Voxel Agents...
07-12-2010, 06:41 AM
This is looks even better than the first one instant buy
07-12-2010, 06:56 AM
I've got the original (but haven't played it?!) ... This looks absolutely stunning. I best get to starting the first one so I can move on to this.

Invaders Must Die.
07-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Hey, how long does it usually take for games to hit the Australian store after the NZ one? Still not out here.