App description: A Bewitching Time Management game for the iPhone and iPad where you brew potions, sell artifacts and grow pocus berries to turn the Mystic Emporium into a successful venture!

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!
That is how it works in Mystic Emporium! Take over a musty old magic shop located in the enchanting world of wizardry! This is no ordinary shop, for youll meet witches, vampires, wizards and ogres, all in a days work. Give them what they need and youll be generously rewarded!

BREW POTIONS WITH THE FLICK OF YOUR WAND!
Keep your wits about you, as you learn the art of potion making. Mix up the right magical ingredients in the cauldron and deliver the potion to your customers for they must get back to their evil endeavors ASAP.

MEET PECULIAR CREATURES AS YOU PROGRESS!
Ever heard of a plant with strange cravings? Mystic Emporium does have one! Feed the pocus plant its hearts desire and then sell its giant seeds along with skulls, crystal balls and several other artifacts. Theres no time to put your feet up in Mystic Emporium!

FEEL THE FRENZY!
Introducing an exciting Frenzy mode to challenge Time management game lovers. With additions like Medusas Curse, Potion mixer and Super Strength to spice things up, running your magic shop is going to be a new challenge altogether!

Join Lilly, a charming young witch as she fulfills her lifelong dream of running a magic shop. Do all you can to keep her in business!

FEATURES:
- Play through 40 magical levels
- Choose from Story Mode & Frenzy Mode
- Buy upgrades to improve the shop
- Earn trophies and magic charms as rewards
- Manage 7 different kinds of customers
- Unlock 12 unique Magic items for use and sale
- Interesting mini-games to earn charms

Available in French, Spanish, German and English

Game trailer on Youtube: http://bit.ly/cN42UI

Time Management Games
> Nightclub Mayhem
> Prison Mayhem

Resource Management Games
> Create A Mall
> Empire Builder: Ancient Egypt
> Winemaker Extraordinaire

goiMot's comments:

07-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Why aren't people talking about this game more? It's a lot of fun!

Controls smooth, graphics are vibrant and very fast and smooth. Animations great, variety is nice. I love it, people should give it a shot

07-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainen View Post

Controls smooth, graphics are vibrant and very fast and smooth. Animations great, variety is nice. I love it, people should give it a shot
I think it looks good and I like the theme. iPad has a lot of time management games to choose from, a lite would probably help.
07-26-2010, 04:18 PM
I am big fan of time management games, and Mystic Emporium for the Iphone is one of my favorites. I have been able to get expert on all levels of Diner Dash, Cooking Dash, etc., but I can't get expert on the last two levels of Mystic Emporium even after trying literally over 100 times. I think Mystic Emporium is one of the most challenging, if not THE most challenging, time management game available for the Iphone.

The Ipad pics look really nice. I assume there isn't any new content in the Ipad version that would warrant a purchase if someone already had the Iphone version?
07-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:

I think the game could be cool but for me the control killed it. To launch a ball you have stop touch control your pad and tap to launch. As if the game couldn't support another finger tapping to throw the ball.
07-26-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
I think the game could be cool but for me the control killed it. To launch a ball you have stop touch control your pad and tap to launch. As if the game couldn't support another finger tapping to throw the ball.
Are we talking the same game? There are no balls to launch in Mystic Emporium.
07-27-2010, 02:27 AM
i like the game type but this one have an endless mode (with online scores like supermarket hd?),because other way i won't spend money if there is no replay value.
07-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Are we talking the same game? There are no balls to launch in Mystic Emporium.
Lol, I swear that I'll stop drinking.
07-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprloe View Post
I am big fan of time management games, and Mystic Emporium for the Iphone is one of my favorites. I have been able to get expert on all levels of Diner Dash, Cooking Dash, etc., but I can't get expert on the last two levels of Mystic Emporium even after trying literally over 100 times. I think Mystic Emporium is one of the most challenging, if not THE most challenging, time management game available for the Iphone.

The Ipad pics look really nice. I assume there isn't any new content in the Ipad version that would warrant a purchase if someone already had the Iphone version?
The iPad version has the game content as the iPhone version but the bigger screen adds to the gameplay experience. The store area is a lot bigger so you won't end up tapping the wrong item in a hurry at higher levels.

We have some cool new add ons planned for the game which you will LOVE for sure. Will talk about it closer to the release of the update.

The HD version of the game is featured right now in several stores and to celebrate it, we've dropped the price to $3.99!

Check out exciting Games for your iPhone, iPad and Mac at www.99games.in

Last edited by 99Games; 11-03-2010 at 11:59 PM.
11-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Quite possibly one of the very first 'iPad only' game with gamecenter.

What's New in Version 1.3
Quote:
GAME CENTER INTEGRATION:
Fancy yourself as the Star Server of Mystic Emporium? Now is your chance to prove it! With 29 exciting Achievements to be unlocked, you must make a lot of brews to be the Potion Grand Master!