★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rathergood.com app - the craziest, silliest, maddest app of all time!

07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Rathergood.com app - the craziest, silliest, maddest app of all time!

Here is Neon Play's latest app - in partnership with the cult comedy website Rathergood.com - you won't find a sillier app anywhere!

Submitted today to Apple. Launching at $1.99 (full price $2.99).

This app features characters like the world famous Spongmonkeys - internet sensations with their song “We like the Moon”, and who featured on the Quiznos TV ads - as well as the legendary deranged musical kittens!

Video preview here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muBIrXAQ5xo

(Can someone please embed video, not working for me?)

The app contains...

***MAD GAMES***
Two totally ridiculous and unique games. SPONG PONG takes the classic game of Pong into a new galaxy and LOVELY PAIRS will get you singing along.

***SPONG MOUTH***
Ever wanted to be a Spongmonkey or a crazy kitten? Just speak into the mic & your dream can come true. PS iPod users will need a mic for this feature.

***VIDS/SONGS***
Three completely loopy songs, including the YouTube smash hit “We Like The Moon”. PLUS a completely new and exclusive song/video for this app called “The iPhone Song”.

***USEFUL SOUNDS***
A selection of 20 of the silliest sounds from the Rathergood.com archives.
07-13-2010, 11:52 AM
It's [youtube]muBIrXAQ5xo[/youtube]

Youtube link | Pop Up

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-13-2010, 12:15 PM
i truly fail to see anything funny in this app...Most likely cause its British comedy, which really isn't comedy at all.

I's juz jk-ing about the British comedy part I still wasnt laughing though

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
07-13-2010, 12:24 PM
It's not really British comedy... it's surreal/internet/alternative comedy. I don't find it too funny either to be honest, I did like the moon song though.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It's not really British comedy... it's surreal/internet/alternative comedy. I don't find it too funny either to be honest, I did like the moon song though.
Thanks for the feedback. We know that this app is only going to appeal to a niche market. But for fans of Rathergood.com, it's going to be a real treat.

It is alternative, but it's good fun and we hope that fans will really enjoy it.