App description: For the hundreds of millions of fans around the world with trillions of fruit sliced - thank you for your amazing continued support! You have made Fruit Ninja one of the most popular games of all-time!

This is the worldwide smash hit game Fruit Ninja built specifically for iPad, featuring glorious HD graphics and incredible unique content not to be found on any other platform!

"On the iPads big screen, this game will give you more of a jolt than Angry Birds." -- NY Times

"The game supports slashing with up to eight fingers at a time. Thats a lot of potential for fruit carnage, and it works great." -- Macworld

"Fruit Ninja has become nothing less than a phenomenon, and this HD version does it justice." -- Slide to Play

"Fruit Ninja HD is a MUST HAVE game on the iPad!" -- Pocket Insider

Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every slash.

Swipe up to EIGHT fingers across the screen to deliciously slash fruit like a true ninja warrior, taking in all of the crisp detailed effects which have been radically improved from the iPhone version. With three game modes in single player and worldwide leaderboards using Game Center, the addictive gameplay will keep you coming back for even higher scores.

MULTIPLAYER has now arrived in Fruit Ninja HD! Two players can play head-to-head in unique gameplay modes Classic Attack and Zen Duel. It's always fast, frantic and hilarious action with two players battling to achieve sweet, sweet victory!

If that wasnt enough, weve now added an all-new CHALLENGE SYSTEM with stacks of unique missions and juicy prizes! These exhilarating encounters will test all aspects of your fruit slicing skillset so be prepared for another wave of non-stop excitement!

Finally, Fruit Ninja HD will enjoy the same level of continuous support with loads of free content updates just like the iPhone version. New gameplay modes, new items to unlock in the Dojo and even more secret surprises will be added in the future!

Experience everything that Fruit Ninja players have been raving about in its finest form. Fruit Ninja HD is the juiciest, most intuitive action game on iPad!

To view Halfbrick's Privacy policy please go to: www.halfbrick.com/pp

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos

LIKE FRUIT NINJA ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/fruitninja

FOLLOW HALFBRICK ON TWITTER!
http://www.twitter.com/halfbrick

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
What's New In Version 1.1
THE NEW ARCADE MODE IS HERE! FRUIT NINJA'S BIGGEST UPDATE EVER IS YOURS TO PLAY!

It has been a long time in the making, but today the ever elusive secret banana mode is here to play! Introducing Arcade Mode, the most intense and exciting Fruit Ninja experience ever!

ARCADE MODE - Now you are playing with power! In Arcade Mode, you have 60 second to reach the highest score possible. However, we've added a few secrets to help you along the way! Look out for the special bananas, which have amazing effects such as Double Points, Frenzy and even Freeze! Combine the banana powers for some truly devastating fruit carnage, and don't forget to rack up those combos for even higher scores!

At the end of every Arcade Mode game, you will also receive bonus points for your slicing prowess. Take every opportunity to hit some truly astronomical scores and astonish your friends!

WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS - Best of all, you now have the chance to see how you stack up against your friends! At the end of Arcade Mode games, you will be able to view the Weekly high scores of your online friends!

NEW ICE BLADE - The Dojo receives another addition in the form of the Ice Blade! You'll be one cool customer while using this bad boy to slice!

After such amazing anticipation, everyone at Halfbrick couldn't be happier to be bringing Arcade Mode to Fruit Ninja players around the world! We thank you for all your support over the past months and we look forward to bringing you even more in future. Please continue to enjoy Arcade Mode and everything Fruit Ninja has to offer!

Stay juicy!

The Halfbrick Team
07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Veggie Samurai HD and Fruit Ninja (iPhone) are very awesome games. I'll get the HD version of Fruit Ninja, but I think I'll wait for a sale. I'm fine with Veggie Samurai and the iPhone version of Fruit Ninja on my iPad for now.

Looks super though.
07-13-2010, 06:03 PM
I am actually really excited about this game. This isn't just an update to HD it adds a two player mode and that is why I want it.

Some other companies have milked their games into an HD release but adding a split screen mode is worth the asking price for me.

All I know is that come 10pm, I will be fruit ninjaing a family member on one iPad and that is pretty cool.

07-13-2010, 07:45 PM
I wish I had an iPad just to play this game.
07-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Hrrrmmm 4 more dollars than the iPhone version.... :-/ I don't have anything nice to say so I won't say it at all, I now see why everytime halfbrick was asked the price in the thread they ignored it.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Five, five dollar, five dollar fruit game

I'm torn on the price thing. And by torn I mean I'll probably wait ten minutes after it comes out before I hit the buy button. Even if it goes on sale for $2 in a week, I know that before/if the day comes that I delete it off my iPad that I will have had $5 of fun.

Favorites: Tilt to Live, Super Stick Golf, Tiny Tower, Juggle!, Zombie Gunship, NBA Jam, Boost 2
Beta Tested: Tilt to Live v1.5
Open Feint, GameCenter, Plus+: chrisf82
07-13-2010, 11:14 PM
I bought this and like it but I am not blown away like I was hoping I would be. Fruit Ninja iPhone, was already a really solid game, so maybe that is why I am not amazed by the iPad version.

Graphics are great as are the touch controls. The inclusion of a two player mode is fantastic. I was really hoping to be able to multi slice the same fruit like in Veggie Samurai but maybe that will come later. The multi swipe points are great but feel a little empty since you can only cut a fruit once.

If you don't care about the two player mode, the iPhone version is probably good enough. I like the two player mode, so I can live with the price.
07-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Agree with the multiplayer comment. If you aren't really gonna use it and are satisfied with the "2x" graphics of the iPhone game then there really isn't much else.

That said, it looks awesome and the gameplay is silky smooth. Can't wait for more blades and backgrounds to unlock in future updates.

One thing that I would like to see added would be some player stats. Even something as simple as the average of your last 10 games played on each mode would be nice. Another nice addition would be a second soundtrack. Something more chill that could be played in the background during zen mode.

Favorites: Tilt to Live, Super Stick Golf, Tiny Tower, Juggle!, Zombie Gunship, NBA Jam, Boost 2
Beta Tested: Tilt to Live v1.5
Open Feint, GameCenter, Plus+: chrisf82

Last edited by chrisf82; 07-14-2010 at 12:03 AM.
07-14-2010, 01:41 AM
So the iPad version has features that the iPhone version doesn't? Are there any plans on implementing these new features to the iPhone version in the future?

hi
07-14-2010, 05:13 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people?

$5 for a fun game is a good value. Who the hell cares how much the iPhone version is or was?

People that complain about cheap games not being cheaper make me sick.
07-14-2010, 06:50 AM
The HD version is pretty cool im enjoying it but the graphics are not much better than the iPhone version.But i really like the multiplayer mode and i really enjoy playing this game that have sooo smooth performance, it runs excellent with no lags.
Maybe the game is a lil bit overpriced by 2$ but thats ok.
So far the HD version is great!

Last edited by Cybertox; 07-14-2010 at 06:58 AM.