Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Veggie Samurai HD and Fruit Ninja (iPhone) are very awesome games. I'll get the HD version of Fruit Ninja, but I think I'll wait for a sale. I'm fine with Veggie Samurai and the iPhone version of Fruit Ninja on my iPad for now.

Looks super though.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:03 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I am actually really excited about this game. This isn't just an update to HD it adds a two player mode and that is why I want it.

Some other companies have milked their games into an HD release but adding a split screen mode is worth the asking price for me.

All I know is that come 10pm, I will be fruit ninjaing a family member on one iPad and that is pretty cool.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I wish I had an iPad just to play this game.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:40 PM

Hrrrmmm 4 more dollars than the iPhone version.... :-/ I don't have anything nice to say so I won't say it at all, I now see why everytime halfbrick was asked the price in the thread they ignored it.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Five, five dollar, five dollar fruit game

I'm torn on the price thing. And by torn I mean I'll probably wait ten minutes after it comes out before I hit the buy button. Even if it goes on sale for $2 in a week, I know that before/if the day comes that I delete it off my iPad that I will have had $5 of fun.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:14 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I bought this and like it but I am not blown away like I was hoping I would be. Fruit Ninja iPhone, was already a really solid game, so maybe that is why I am not amazed by the iPad version.

Graphics are great as are the touch controls. The inclusion of a two player mode is fantastic. I was really hoping to be able to multi slice the same fruit like in Veggie Samurai but maybe that will come later. The multi swipe points are great but feel a little empty since you can only cut a fruit once.

If you don't care about the two player mode, the iPhone version is probably good enough. I like the two player mode, so I can live with the price.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Agree with the multiplayer comment. If you aren't really gonna use it and are satisfied with the "2x" graphics of the iPhone game then there really isn't much else.

That said, it looks awesome and the gameplay is silky smooth. Can't wait for more blades and backgrounds to unlock in future updates.

One thing that I would like to see added would be some player stats. Even something as simple as the average of your last 10 games played on each mode would be nice. Another nice addition would be a second soundtrack. Something more chill that could be played in the background during zen mode.

Last edited by chrisf82; 07-14-2010 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-14-2010, 01:41 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

So the iPad version has features that the iPhone version doesn't? Are there any plans on implementing these new features to the iPhone version in the future?
Old 07-14-2010, 05:13 AM

What the hell is wrong with you people?

$5 for a fun game is a good value. Who the hell cares how much the iPhone version is or was?

People that complain about cheap games not being cheaper make me sick.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

The HD version is pretty cool im enjoying it but the graphics are not much better than the iPhone version.But i really like the multiplayer mode and i really enjoy playing this game that have sooo smooth performance, it runs excellent with no lags.
Maybe the game is a lil bit overpriced by 2$ but thats ok.
So far the HD version is great!

Last edited by Cybertox; 07-14-2010 at 06:58 AM..