★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ----------------------------------
Check out Jumbline 2 Available now with
New Features, Extra Games, and Much More!

Whether you are a passionate philologist, or a novice pupil on a road of self-betterment and time swizzling fun, Jumbline will tantalize your senses in all the right places.

Jumbline is a familiar and fantastic word puzzle that will challenge your speed, your agility, your pattern recognition, and your spelling prowess, as you try and find all the possible words within a set of letters. Shuffle the letters, jumble the blocks, mix'em, find them, underline them!

"I'd like to thank you for making the BEST word game on the App Store (and best variation of 'Text Twist' out there)." - Saroj M., one of our fans

"with this game youve got what I consider to be a better version of the classic game." - appVersity.com

"Its such a simple and effective control scheme that its surprising that no one has thought of it before." - darkzero.co.uk

"With its smart design and pick-up-and-play appeal, Jumbline is a must for fans of this genre" - CNET.com

- The first revolutionary underline touch interaction
- Beautiful and clear visuals and sound
- Thousands of 5, 6, and 7 letter puzzles
- Built in dictionary lookups!
- Exciting word list based on the Scrabble dictionary
- Modify game timer or disable timed mode entirely
- Save and Resume where you left off
- Play your own iPod music
- Hall of Fame with Facebook Friends and Global Scores
- Achievement Awards
- and more!

This is the FULL AdFree Version of Jumbline that includes 5 & 7 Letter puzzles, Global Leaderboards, and much more!

unbrokenchain33's comments:
Has good reviews on the store and I like word games a lot. Seems like a good version of Text Twist or Word Warp. Anyone out here try this out?

07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
This looks very pretty.

Invaders Must Die.

07-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Love this one. It's my fav implementation of Text Twist for the iDevice.
07-14-2010, 12:32 PM
You drag letters to rearrange the word, then underline to select the word for scoring. Past that its just like Text Twist. I prefer tapping letters to select the word for scoring personally - I found the underlining part a little frustrating in its accuracy.
07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
I've had (and been playing) this game since it was called....
Can't remember but it was similar Text Twist, think.
But anyway, its a really good game to play and has multiple backgrounds to choose from (beautiful colors) and a Hall of Fame scoring page and also an Achievements page. I haven't looked at it much though. Too busy playing the game actually.

I've really enjoyed this and recommend it to any word players interested.
Oh yea......there's a lite version as well.
07-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Just bought the game, I was very disappointed to see that they didn't go with a Universal app, and decided to make "Jumbline 2" for the iPad. It makes me feel like I am missing out because it has the "2" and I can see some people thinking thats a sequel.
07-21-2010, 10:46 PM
well I am enjoying this game and don't feel like I'm missing out much
07-22-2010, 02:56 AM
This game is addictive o_o I cannot stop playing - I had to pinch myself just to stop. :'(
07-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Ok so I played a few more games, and i can't stop. WHY ME?
07-22-2010, 10:46 AM
There's a similar game called Word Warp. It has openfeint and achievements, and challenged too.

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!