★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: mobile bros., LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 74.8 MB
  • Version: 1.41
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Brand Spankin New Level

Tum's Plight
Lil Tum Unk Bunk's father is kidnapped, help him through a puzzlish undertaking to rescue him from the Hunter's.... Little Tum will accompany you along the way to help/hinder you as you progress.

Looking for a leisurely stroll through a mystical world filled with puzzles of ever-increasing difficulty, well look no further Trundle is here... and its FREE!

THE RUNDOWN

Trundle is an adventure-puzzler that gives player ambient gameplay experiences while they travel different areas of each world solving physical puzzles in order to advance. Each area is beautifully hand-drawn chinese shadow art style landscapes, accompanied by a darkly ambient soundtrack for each world.

Players are represented by a simple cog gear that is controlled by the accelerometer and can jump by tapping the screen.

You will meet a multitude of creatures inhabiting the lands you explore, most will try to help you in your quest; especially if you give them what they want..

Trundle presents the player with multiple puzzles that often are required for the player to proceed, puzzles are arranged with physical shapes and constraints and sometimes have a few different ways to solve them. You will have to use wits, brains, and the occasional wheeled or legged vehicle and remember you are yourself a gear an advantage that will prove useful.

BONUS STUFF

-Full soundtrack for all levels (or listen to your own)
-Autosave functionality
-Constantly being updated with new and exciting content

Be sure to look out for additional World Level Packs coming soon, as well as free Levels!!!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

07-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Awesome! Downloading.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

07-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Beautiful! I would recommend adding touch controls for moving left/right because the iPad is a little big for tilting. This is a great game!
07-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Absolutely gorgeous game. It was beautiful on iPhone/Touch. Can't imagine how good this looks in action on the iPad. Really is similar to XBLA game Limbo.

Invaders Must Die.
07-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Absolutely gorgeous game. It was beautiful on iPhone/Touch. Can't imagine how good this looks in action on the iPad. Really is similar to XBLA game Limbo.
I was actually gonna jump in and say the same thing The Samster said. This is breathtaking on my iphone, I can only imagine it on an ipad. I would buy an ipad just to see this game!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-14-2010, 06:06 PM
I hope they do a trundle hd unlimited like they did for the iPhone, this is a game I always keep coming back to.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I was actually gonna jump in and say the same thing The Samster said. This is breathtaking on my iphone, I can only imagine it on an ipad. I would buy an ipad just to see this game!
You choose the store and I'll meet up with you to pick up our new iPad x 2.

Invaders Must Die.
07-14-2010, 06:30 PM
whoa.

Free?

o.O

Heck yes!!
07-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Very impressive, great aesthetic, humor, a touch of poesy, very fun gameplay, good puzzles with a fun dynamism, just a great plateform puzzle.
07-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Brilliant and impressive, very impressive...