★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dawn of the Dead: Sole Survivor pits you against endless hordes of terrifying zombies in two intense levels - the parking lot and the underbelly of the legendary Crossroads mall.

- Earn points to unlock awesome weapons including a shovel, machine gun, shotgun, golf club, fire axe and more.

- Climb the global leaderboards using OpenFeint and challenge friends to earn points faster.

- Two unique play modes: Survival mode lets you fight as long as you can before you become infected, and Zombie Hunter where you must dispose of as many zombies as possible in a fixed time limit.

- Stunning visuals created from fully rendered 3D models and hand painted backdrops create an unmatched sense of realism and immersion.

Dawn of the Dead: Sole Survivor is based on the smash hit movie Dawn of the Dead, from Universal Studios.
07-14-2010, 06:13 PM
This is just the lite version of the previously released Dawn of the Dead game, is it not?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
07-14-2010, 06:59 PM
It doesn't make any mention of the story elements (light as they were) in the other version like having to collect keys to open a door or killing a set number of zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Yes, its 2 stages of survival gameplay from the full game.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -