★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stack & Deploy merges the deep gameplay elements of collectible card and real-time strategy games. Travel across galaxies and build your library of cards by playing against vicious AI opponents as well as friends over 3G and Wi-Fi using Game Center. Use any means you choose to defeat your enemies and conquer the universe. Enjoy the iPhone game that was designed from the ground-up to be a deep and immediately accessible experience.

+ FEATURES +

-Game Center support! 18 Achievements plus head to head multiplayer!
-Deep strategy unlike any other game on the iPhone
-True collectible card game elements. If you are a fan of card games, this is the iPhone game you've been waiting for.
-Stack and deploy cards to the battlefield to create custom units which fight in real time.
- Use support cards to launch volleys of missiles, take control of your enemy's ships, and unleash the devastating power of a black hole.

Look forward to free updates on a regular basis with new galaxies to explore and more cards to collect!

**If S&D is crashing for you on startup, please turn your phone off and on to resolve the issue**

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
07-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Can't download on my touch cause I need better graphics.... Can't download on my pad cause the store can't find it
I was so excited for a minute too

07-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Yup. Guess they don't like ipads.
07-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to ErinDar
Looks quite fun!

OpenFeint: ErinDarg
07-15-2010, 08:48 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaangggggg what 2nd gen touch users cant play? Dude that sucks cmon man wtf?

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps
07-15-2010, 08:51 PM
The youtube video walkthrough says it's available for the iPad, yet the iTunes description says it's not. This game looks amazing, and I have an iPad and iTouch (2 gen) and can't play it on either one!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!
07-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to ErinDar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimothy View Post
daaaaaaaaaaaaaangggggg what 2nd gen touch users cant play? Dude that sucks cmon man wtf?
Yes it does! it needs a universal update, please.

OpenFeint: ErinDarg
07-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggy View Post
The youtube video walkthrough says it's available for the iPad, yet the iTunes description says it's not. This game looks amazing, and I have an iPad and iTouch (2 gen) and can't play it on either one!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!
I'm in the same boat unfortunately....
And this game looks like just what I wanted... A good ccgish game
07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Ios 4.0 is required. That's why no iPad version. Crud. May have to update my 3rd gen touch for this one
07-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinDar View Post
Yes it does! it needs a universal update, please.
Well idk i just got my hopes up then it says i need new gfx or something im like wtf.... ill wait, maybe...... not even sure if its worth it at this point... plus its only local wifi

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps