★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Piczle Lines [FREE + DLC] by the Dev of Flock it!

07-15-2010, 11:10 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Piczle Lines [FREE + DLC] by the Dev of Flock it!

07-15-2010, 11:13 PM
20 puzzles are included. Everything else is an in app purchase. Not a fan of IAP so I deleted.

But looks similar to PathPix which is great, so hopefully this will be enjoyable.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

07-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
20 puzzles are included. Everything else is an in app purchase.
There are 40 puzzles included and an extra 20 as a free download within the store, with more downloadable packs to appear in the future (both free and paid).
07-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Kay View Post
There are 40 puzzles included and an extra 20 as a free download within the store, with more downloadable packs to appear in the future (both free and paid).
My mistake then, and apologies for being quick to judge. I should know better by now . Will take a closer look at it.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-16-2010, 02:28 AM
I would love to see an iPad or universal version of this! Great game guys!

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Free is always an addictive part to capture an app, and now this awesome-like app will be one of my collections.
07-16-2010, 06:42 AM
Thanks guys! Yeah, release was delayed a bit because we got distracted "testing" the game for ourselves.

We have been thinking about an iPad version, which we might consider in the future, if this version performs well enough. Personally I'm playing this one on iPad at x2 zoom and it plays great (even if I say so myself ).
07-16-2010, 07:49 AM
Wow this game is great! PathPix is my all time favorite iDevice game and this one is very similar, which is a good thing. I can't wait for more puzzle packs to be added!

Have you considered adding a level editor?

And I want to buy one of the level packs, buy am unsure of which one to get. I want the one with more content and puzzles so am I better off with the Storymode bundle? I am looking for mostly the harder puzzles.
07-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
And I want to buy one of the level packs, buy am unsure of which one to get. I want the one with more content and puzzles so am I better off with the Storymode bundle? I am looking for mostly the harder puzzles.
Buy both!
Seriously though, both packs each can offer you a good challenge. The storymode chapters slowly ramp up in size and difficulty, and the booster pack features puzzle packs with small, medium, big and biggest puzzles. If you're used to these kinds of logic games you'll fly through the smaller puzzles quickly enough, but the larger puzzle sets of either DLC will take you some time.

We will be adding more packs over time. Follow us on Twitter (@ScoreStudios) for more updates and news!
07-16-2010, 11:04 AM
lol @ pluto6!

Now you have to finish all 60 free puzzles before you're allowed to delete it

Curious though, how come you don't like IAP in a free game, compared to say playing a demo and then buying the game separately?

iPhone 3G owner