App description: Free your creativity!

"A must have app to help you relax." - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice Daily
"Totally worth a look. The entire game is a very unique experience." - Touch Arcade
"Worth picking up for something different that is plenty engaging and time well spent." - AppAdvice
"Visually, the games 3D presentation is stunning" - Gamezebo

Free your creativity! Making ceramics has never been more simple and fun! Become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items. Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design! Even when you glaze and fire your very first pot you will feel accomplished and relaxed as pottery is the best way to relieve your everyday stress and find your inner peace. An amazing, therapeutic and uplifting experience you can enjoy with your family and friends!

Join the Pottery Community

Finish all quests, build your own palette of colors and brushes and let your creativity flow freely. Then bigger challenges are waiting for you on the LCP Portal (www.potterygame.com) where you can post your first pot and join the amazing community of potters. Climb in the rankings, compete with talented LCP artist and share your own creations to surprise your friends.

Convert pots into real things!

Now you can imagine, create and then 3D print your own pot and order it straight from the app! Convert virtual pots into real objects which can be displayed on a shelf or be given to family or friends.

Videos worth a watch

Official game trailer - http://youtu.be/53t0sG03UUo
Gameplay trailer - http://youtu.be/4Myr4kw8QMM

TomID's comments:

07-16-2010, 01:52 AM
So far I'm really enjoying this game. Its extremely unique and intuitive.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.

07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
This looks pretty damn cool, not sure exactly about it, but props on a very unique, well polished game. This looks like a game that deserves a 4.99 price tag, hope it plays just as good.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-16-2010, 02:29 AM
i give it a chance,impression coming soon.
07-16-2010, 03:33 AM
The game is relaxing with a beautiful graphic.i have few suggestion:it needs a better tutorial to know all commands better and it would be very nice to share creation and buy others from users.money take with this method could go in upgrade,this could make the game a blast!
07-16-2010, 03:34 AM
This was an instant purchase for me and I was so impressed by the promotional video, I also gifted the app to my girlfriend

I'm at work for the rest of the day, but I will be back later with my impressions.

This looks amazing

Now Playing: Framed | RGB Express | Spider-man Unlimited | The Wolf Among Us
07-16-2010, 07:23 AM
Thank you for the support

First review of "Let's Create! Pottery"
"It's a totally different experience from anything we encountered on the iPad so far."www.ipadcreative.com
07-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Would love to try, but my wallet has been restrained with all the other awesome iPad games that have come out recently.

Not sure how much I would like making pots though
07-16-2010, 08:31 AM
game looks neat but needs more depth. if you could use the money to sell your creations to upgrade your studio and equipment, tools, materials and stuff...that would be go a LONG way.

As is it's an entertainment tool, but you could turn it into a full interactive art game with that depth.
07-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow...this looks really amazing.