★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Is GL Golf Lite the same as the other 2?

03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Is GL Golf Lite the same as the other 2?

Are all 3 versions of this game the same? I was wondering about buying the 99c one after i played the lite version. I do not think the lite version was fun at all. What's so big about it? The graphics are terrible and its not fun. Is the paid version the same gameplay?

thanks

Plus+ Name: kuler51
OpenFeint Name: kuler51
--Add Me--
03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuler51 View Post
Are all 3 versions of this game the same? I was wondering about buying the 99c one after i played the lite version. I do not think the lite version was fun at all. What's so big about it? The graphics are terrible and its not fun. Is the paid version the same gameplay?

thanks
Yeah...that gameplay is the same....but what don't you like about it? The game has the best golf physics of any of them by about a mile! The graphics aren't great, but for a person who likes golf...this is the best there is.

Games like Let's Golf are coming out, but they will be more like Wii golf. For anyone that likes golf, pick this up. I actually have the deluxe version because I wanted all of the courses. They are really cool and have different challenges. I love how you can control every aspect of the stroke....it makes you think!

Last edited by rpb1975; 03-01-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: punctuation....again ;)