★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ReaXXor is the ultimate 3-in-1 testing suite for human performance. Test yourself and challenge your friends in three addictive game modes:

1) SPEED: Tap the colors in the order they light up. Try to keep up as the speed relentlessly accelerates.

2) MEMORY: Memorize the sequence of colors and then repeat it. The sequence gets longer after each turn.

3) REAXXION: Quickly hit 10 colors as they randomly light up to determine your reaction time.

FEATURES

- Universal app (iPhone & iPad)
- High resolution graphics for iPhone 4 Retina display
- Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements
- "Hardcore" difficulty setting for the fearless
- Playable in portrait or landscape orientation
- Drum pad with two drum sets

** NOTE: The OpenFeint service is no longer available.

moidoka's comments:
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce the release of ReaXXor, the ultimate speed and memory test app for humans.

ReaXXor combines two classic game types and represents gaming at its absolute purest form. Who needs characters, stories and other abstraction layers, it's all about being #1 on the leaderboards! Oh, and it's also a drumpad! Wowsers!

Please check the embedded video for the full dossier. And if you have time, visit us at http://www.moidogames.com/reaxxor/.

Quote:
Benchmark yourself with ReaXXor!

Do you have the fastest finger on Earth? Is your power of concentration second to none? Now you can prove your excellence with ReaXXor!

ReaXXor combines two classic game types into one stylish package and provides a comprehensive testing suite for human performance:
  • REAXXION mode tests your speed and hand-eye coordination. Tap the colored pads quickly in the order they light up. Try to keep up as the speed relentlessly accelerates!
  • MEMORY mode tests the limits of your memory and concentration. Memorize the sequence in which the pads light up and repeat it. One step is added to the sequence after each round.
Both game modes have online LEADERBOARDS so you can see how you measure up against the rest of the world. If you have a Facebook account, you can also compare your aptitude with your Facebook friends.

IT ROCKS (LITERALLY)

In between games ReaXXor can be used as a DRUMPAD with two different drumsets - classic rock and exotic bongos. Unleash your creativity with Bonzo-esque solos or bang along your favorite iPod tunes!

FEATURES
  • Two game types
  • Local and online leaderboards
  • Facebook connected
  • Play in portrait or landscape orientation
  • Doubles as a drumpad

Youtube link | Pop Up

--
P.S. Personal bests: Reaxxion mode 199, Memory mode 214.
07-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Looks great
i might pick it up

eh

07-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Looks great!
Considering it..

but no money at the moment :P

would want to try though haha

personally i think Openfeint would have suited this.

GC: INFINITE_GLIDER
07-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejibana View Post
Looks great!
Considering it..

but no money at the moment :P

would want to try though haha

personally i think Openfeint would have suited this.
Just got the game, and it is perfect. How dare you suggest such evil! This game is fine as it is.
07-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
Just got the game, and it is perfect. How dare you suggest such evil! This game is fine as it is.
Thanks for the kind words RttaM. As for OpenFeint support, we are actually waiting to see how Apple's Game Center picks up steam before committing into any third party solutions.

ReaXXor does have online leaderboards as well as Facebook support so you can compare your scores with Facebook friends. So there's already plenty of reason to get insanely competitive..

Moido Games Ltd
Our games: Hopido | ReaXXor | Wordspector
07-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moidoka View Post
Thanks for the kind words RttaM. As for OpenFeint support, we are actually waiting to see how Apple's Game Center picks up steam before committing into any third party solutions.

ReaXXor does have online leaderboards as well as Facebook support so you can compare your scores with Facebook friends. So there's already plenty of reason to get insanely competitive..
Your very much welcome! - If Game Center doesn't pick up to the hype, could you guys please stick with this alternative? - I like the Online leaderboards, and Facebook. - All you need is Twitter.
07-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
All you need is Twitter.
I thought it was Love..?

Anyways, we'll have to think about it. We actually have another game coming up that lets people post their scores to their Facebook feed. But I'm not totally convinced most people want to do that. We'll see. If Reaxxor had Twitter, would you use it to tweet your scores or what would be the selling point? (I must admit i'm pretty clueless when it comest to Twitter. I did follow El Conando for a while, but that's about it.)

Moido Games Ltd
Our games: Hopido | ReaXXor | Wordspector