★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Meridian Digital Entertainment, the developer behind the popular and awesome Alive 4-ever & Alive 4-ever RETURNS (among other cool games) takes tactical strategy games to a whole new level with their latest title, Armageddon.

In Armageddon it is your job to take control and play the commander of units from Magnus in a fight again Licinius, who has turned the country into a state of inhumane dictatorship with no care or interest in its people: Licinius only cares about power and greed, and it is crucial that you successfully fight the opponent to restore peace and order to your country.

As a commander you control the flow of your own units, tailoring them to suit missions at hand and ensure your own bases are secure and untouchable. The game consists of a customize commander system, unit against system, and a versus (2-player) system.

Features:

- Head-To-Head against another player via Bluetooth or local Wi-Fi.
- Strategically upgrades units and tailor commander configurations.
- 16 different types of units.
- 70 stages available to keep you busy!
- 8 special moves.
- 3 unique game modes.
- More than 40 achievements through OpenFeint Support.
- Fabulous visual effects.
- Incredible background music and realistic sound effects.

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email support@meridiande.com.

Follw Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE

Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook

Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/meridianchannel

Meridian's comments:

Special offer at USD0.99 for 3 days! So hurry up and get it while you can at our discounted price!

Follow Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE
Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meridian/302027655662
请到http://t.sina.com.cn/1728059447成为Meridian的微博粉丝。

Youtube link | Pop Up

Meridian Digital Entertainment, the developer behind the popular and awesome Alive 4-ever & Alive 4-ever RETURNS (among other cool games) takes tactical strategy games to a whole new level with their latest title, Armageddon, scheduled to hit the App Store for Apple iPhone™ and Apple iPod touch by mid-July.

In Armageddon it is your job to take control and play the commander of units from Magnus in a fight again Licinius, who has turned the country into a state of inhumane dictatorship with no care or interest in its people: Licinius only cares about power and greed, and it is crucial that you successfully fight the opponent to restore peace and order to your country.

As a commander you control the flow of your own units, tailoring them to suit missions at hand and ensure your own bases are secure and untouchable. The game consists of a customize commander system, unit against system, and a versus (2-player) system.

You play as a commander controlling the flow of your own units, manipulating them to the standard you want, making your bases untouchable. You can change and equip different types of special moves that are obtained through “boss stages” and a new special move becomes available as each enemy boss is defeated at the end of each level. The maximum amount of special moves you can achieve is 3, and survival bonuses and stage clear bonuses are awarded for excellent performance in commanding your unity. One of the awesome special moves is the Starlight which increases your energy level with 1000 points; another cool special move is the Giant Bomber that destroys a certain amount of units within a specific range.

Armageddon features a unique and cool versus system that allows two players to battle each other through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (requires iOS 3.0 or later). In this mode you have the opportunity to completely destroy and embarrass your friends in the ultimate strategy game between good and evil, democracy and dictatorship!

Complete Feature List For Armageddon:

- Head-To-Head against another player via Bluetooth or local Wi-Fi.
- Strategically upgrades units and tailor commander configurations.
- 16 different types of units.
- 70 stages available to keep you busy!
- 8 special moves.
- 3 unique game modes.
- More than 40 achievements through OpenFeint Support.
- Fabulous visual effects.
- Incredible background music and realistic sound effects.

07-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Looks good!!!

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix

07-16-2010, 07:17 PM
ew thought its out

eh
07-16-2010, 07:31 PM
hmm 70 stages yum!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Last edited by aznriceboi13; 07-16-2010 at 08:32 PM.
07-16-2010, 07:34 PM
don`t need to think even twice about this.

Meridian Rules!

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
07-16-2010, 08:38 PM
saw this popup on appshopper.com however, it looked like a tower defense game which i do not care for. it is a TD right?

chris.
07-16-2010, 08:42 PM
The character art's style reminds me of that in Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. O_o

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
07-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid187 View Post
saw this popup on appshopper.com however, it looked like a tower defense game which i do not care for. it is a TD right?

chris.
It looks to be like Armor Alley, Crystal Wars, or The Wars where you spawn your units while your opponent does the same and each of you are trying to destroy the others' base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
i probably wont play this for a while.....so many games... But...bought