★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GAMEHUNTER
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.15
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Invader creates the new genre of game which combines shooting and defense. Developer group "GAMEHUNTER" who are well-known as developers of Coast Defense Reloaded created this fabulous game.

Mobilize your invader machine to conquer the Earth and defend the Invader machine from powerful human-rebels. The human-rebels own various weapons and unique skills to fight back. Be careful with their EMP(stops your machine for short term), and Spider Bomb(pops up randomly with huge damage)

In the game, Invader uses "Heatup-Bullet System" which makes your machine in slow mode to cool off the quick-fired weapons.

If you fire weapons continuously, your machine will enter into slow motion for a while as one of the scene of movie "Matrix". Be careful with cooling time to avoid enemies' attack or crush your enemies by overriding them.

Enjoy the perfect harmony of shooting-defense game, and a wide variety of weapons and items in 3 different levels (Easy, Normal, and Hard).

======================================

FEATURES:

- The perfect harmony of shooting and defense
- Joyful ride of Invader machine(Operation and activation)
- A wide variety of weapons such as Machine Gun, Gatling Gun, Auto Cannon, Missile, Plasma Gun, and SBL
- A wide variety of unique items such as Barrier, Bullet Time, and Nuke
- 3 difficulty levels(Easy Normal Hard level)
- Powerful and various enemies

- Weapons can be traded by store and it is possible to upgrade players Invader machine
- Ranking and community system are offered by OpenFeint

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5g9MYJmeBA

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version Thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=61520
07-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/invader-lite/id380631506?mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-17-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: appinfo removed

07-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Should be noted that this is by the developer of Coast Defense, which is pretty darn cool. I'll report later tonight.
07-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Any gameplay video? Liked coast defense so that does give it promise
**edit** Nevermind my dumb as usual post, didn't see the lite version under the full. Checkin it out now.
07-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Pretty dope game, like the combination of game genres as it mentions in app description, for a buck, it's a no brainer
07-16-2010, 10:27 PM
It reminds me of iMach.
07-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikicobra View Post
It reminds me of iMach.
It is a lot like iMach. Not a bad game. Only one background is a bit boring though. Weapon selection is nice but a bit limited, I would have liked to be able to upgrade weapons as well. Still, not too shabby for a buck.
07-17-2010, 02:37 AM
Gameplay video added in the first post.