★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iTurretDefense is an action strategy tower defense game where you must build turrets to stop the oncoming waves of enemies.

** Now a universal app supporting the iPad in high resolution! **

Choose from over 20 turrets with a wide range of abilities to build your defenses. Try to complete all 12 challenging levels!

Additional Features:
- Upgrade your turrets to do massive damage.
- Auto-save so you can continue interrupted games.
- Original music (or listen to your own iTunes).
- Play the endless levels and try to beat your high score by getting as far as you can.
- Control the game speed with the fast forward button.

Team Phobic is dedicated to making games that you want to play, your suggestions are appreciated and considered.

jonaswills's comments:
Hey everyone,

Our latest update for iTD has just been approved, and we've added a bunch of new stuff, including iPad support!

New features include
- 4 new bonus levels
- Sound effects
- Game speed increased
- Support for iOS 4.0 fast app switching
- Universal app runs in HD on iPad and iPhone 4!
- More Games menu option added

And if all of that isn't enough, we've dropped the price to $0.99!

If you like tower defense games, you'd be missing out not to get this. iTD was one of the first tower defense games on iOS and is still considered one of the best.

07-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Ok this game needs some love. This was one of the first td games on the AppStore and still is one of the best. This priced drop is outrageous and the added universal feature is amazing Jonas and the team phobic elves you guys rock!!! No back to playing itd on my iPad...

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

07-17-2010, 05:59 AM
WOW. I never even heard of this TD before. At this price I can't let it slip by me!

I am a SUCKER for TD games.
07-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Thanks for making this universal. An old favorite made new again. Great TD game!
07-17-2010, 10:29 AM

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix Doodle Jump Dungeon Hunter 2 Sentinel 1/2/3 Tiny Tower Cartoon Wars GoldRush Dragon Portals Puzzle Quest 2 AoD Trenches Order & Chaos Nick Chase Superfall
07-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Great game. Even better on the iPad.

Just so you know, the current version is crashing on my Gen 4 iPhone.
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone!

I know it's taken awhile but the free version has now been updated as well. We've made it universal and added all the levels unrestricted, ads can be removed by purchasing the full version for $0.99.

Check it out @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itd-iturretdefense/id300601197?mt=8

Just so you know, the current version is crashing on my Gen 4 iPhone.
We've also patched the full version lately which should fix this as well!
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
We've also patched the full version lately which should fix this as well!
It did, thanks.

Just so you know, I would happily pay for a bunch of additional levels in this game.