★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Prisoner 84 - Help Thread

07-17-2010, 10:22 AM
Prisoner 84 - Help Thread

In case you don't know what Prisoner 84 for is, head to this thread.

Fan of the game? Feel free to join the Prisoner 84 group.

If you are going to answer a question please try to keep it spoiler free. If you cannot explain without giving away a spoiler please, send a PM to the questioner.

Advice

• When up against a Zombie the amount of ammo needed to kill them will vary. If you are using a Pistol, six shots will due. If you are using a Shotgun, two shots will due.

- To build upon this, it takes a minimum of four shots to kill a Spider with a Pistol, and only one to kill it with a Shotgun.

- Floating heads only take one shot to kill. *with both weapons*

• When you see a Health or Ammo box (or both) don't miss your chance to use them. I highly advise that when you notice them, you use them.

• When prompted to swipe a keycard (example; LVL 1) be slow when you drag your finger across, otherwise you see "FAILED" text.

• Zombies aren't the only enemy in the game, there are also Spiders and Roaches.

• Watch were you walk, occasionally you will see a vent on the floor. If you step on a vent don't be surprised if roaches swarm the screen.

• If a prison cell is open, don't hesitate to explore. You never know what you will find. The same goes with rooms, if it's open look inside.

• If you see a box, go near it - you might find a valuable collectable (example: clothing).

Clothing

Birthday Suit - Makes you naked, although enemies do MORE damage.

Maintenance outfit - Does not do anything.

Assassins outfit - Causes enemies view and reaction to shrink. (meaning you can get closer to them)

Rainbow shirt - Does not do anything.

Stealth outfit - When wearing the player has infinite Ammo for both Pistol & Shotgun.

Hidden Tattoo - Enemies do HALF the damage.

Classic prison outfit - Does not do anything (Interesting tidbit: originally they wanted the game to go black and white but couldn't work out how best to do it).

'Dave Angel' leather jacket - Does not do anything

Things that MIGHT be added:
• Outfit locations (would be added on to the already existing outfit section)
• Heads
• Tokens

If you would like those to be added, feel free to reply.

Last edited by RttaM; 07-17-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Added Outfits (not the locations, sorry!)
07-17-2010, 10:48 AM
There's a secret outfit that gives you infinite ammo.

-Spoiler-

*Roaches aren't real - they're really just the main character going psycho. I've really never seen any damage done to me by roaches so I just ignore them. I don't even have to shake and they go away after a while.*

Last edited by Kunning; 07-17-2010 at 10:59 AM.

07-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I added clothing along with what it does.
07-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Just found the level 2 key, now where should I go to open the doors?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
07-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Just found the level 2 key, now where should I go to open the doors?
There are doors with #2 doors all around. Building #1 is accessible with a LVL 2 Keycard. Among other sections. From Building 1 you should be able to progress.
07-17-2010, 06:04 PM
THought I had the first gun box combination, but it wasn't right. Any hints?
07-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingLikeSleep View Post
THought I had the first gun box combination, but it wasn't right. Any hints?
If you have the Green Key, there is a place within the game, with a Green Locker. - If you go there you should find the correct the Combo. If you need anymore help, NothingLikeSleep feel free to PM me and I will provide you with the combo.
07-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
If you have the Green Key, there is a place within the game, with a Green Locker. - If you go there you should find the correct the Combo. If you need anymore help, NothingLikeSleep feel free to PM me and I will provide you with the combo.
oh yeah I wondered what that key was for, thanks buddy
07-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingLikeSleep View Post
oh yeah I wondered what that key was for, thanks buddy
No problem! I'm always willing to help! If anyone else has any questions, please do come forward.
07-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
There are doors with #2 doors all around. Building #1 is accessible with a LVL 2 Keycard. Among other sections. From Building 1 you should be able to progress.
I'm not following you here...where should I swipe the card or something like that to open the door?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo