★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to We Farm, the online social farm game designed specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch!

BUILD YOUR BARNYARD

Moo? Quack? Oink? You choose! Raise farm animals, keep them happy and compete for a Blue Ribbon at the county fair.

GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY

Turn your farm into the perfect homestead for you and your animals:

- Dairy Barns and Animal Coops
- Horseshoe Pits and Outhouses
- Trees, Flowers, and Ponds
- Tractors and Grain Silos
- Beehives and Tree Houses

Choose from over a hundred buildings, items, and decorations to make your farm as unique as your Grandmas apple pie!

GROW CROPS

Every farmer needs to keep his animals and farmhands fed. Plant veggies and fruit, watch them grow and earn your keep.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS ONLINE

Harvest crops, earn coins and trade with your friends to grow your farm into the finest acreage this side of the Mississippi.

Find news, support, and update info at:

[www.twitter.com/wefarmgame]
[www.ngmoco.com/we-farm]

We Farm is powered by plus+, the premier social play network for players on the go.

We Farm was designed for the iPhone and iPod touch. A network connection is required.
07-18-2010, 04:43 AM
Now downloading, from the screenshots it looks good, ill reckon ill play this over we rule now.

07-18-2010, 04:48 AM
I was waiting for someone to post this. This is pretty fun, I like the graphics better than We Rule. I do think they need to fix constructing fences and roads, and other stuff like that. It frustrates me to put fences around my farms because of the invisible wall near the main farmhouse. It won't let me build anything. I guess when I get my farm going and it gets bigger I will just move my garden further out. I also dislike building roads from building to building, they need to just make a drag to build with both the roads and other stuff like fences. Where you just drag your finger wherever you want it to be built and it will make a path or something easy and efficient to use. I do wish they made it so you can fully rotate around your farm, and rotate objects 90 degrees four times until it reaches 360 degrees if that makes sense. Also, when you zoom in, the detail of everything gets really pixelized which kinda bothers me, since it is already hard to make pathes and place objects accurately. Other than those few things I think they should add (and I have more, but I will put later when I get to a higher level) the game is pretty fun. Just like We Rule, except more Farmvillish, but IMO, I like this better, even though I haven't really played Farmville all that much.

Beta Tested:Secret Project by 9000BC guy, and Payload.

Looking Forward To: We City, and Eliminate 2, and any other fun games!
07-18-2010, 04:51 AM
You guys are fast! 2 more pending games from ngmoco then - We City and Touch Pets Cats.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
07-18-2010, 04:54 AM
This is kinda off topic, but does anyone know when We City will be released, on IGN.com they said around September for both We City and Eliminate 2. Has ngmoco released any info?

Beta Tested:Secret Project by 9000BC guy, and Payload.

Looking Forward To: We City, and Eliminate 2, and any other fun games!
07-18-2010, 06:04 AM
hmmm looks better than we rule
07-18-2010, 06:46 AM
When it says not available in US, hope it comes out soon because some other ngmoco games takes like 1 month or more for it to come out in the US like Godfinger which was a big wait. Looks hot though and fun, cant wait!

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.

Last edited by jovy23; 07-18-2010 at 07:37 AM.
07-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Why make a separate game? Why not incorporate all of this micro management into we rule? Exactly how many sim games do these guys think I have time for?

How about 1 game, godfinger style graphics, we rule, we farm, we whatever gameplay all in one app? Sounds like a pipe dream, but it would be a game so epic that all those other sim games would look like crap(not that most of them already don't).
07-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Eh, I'll stick with Godfinger, I haven't got that much spare time on my hands.

Top 3: Dead Rising, Infinity Blade, Dungeon Hunter 2,

GC: x Woodstock II
07-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Send a message via MSN to FK1983
Getting my iphone 4 tomorrow morning, does this have high res graphics etc?

Do you need a game testing or reviewing? PM me!

Plunderland, absolutely amazing game!