★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Cooking Academy (Now FREE -26/Aug)

07-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Cooking Academy (Now FREE -26/Aug)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that Cooking Academy our first iPhone game is now available! The game contains over 50 recipes and is only $1.99!

We'd love to get your feedback on this game and know if there's anything we can improve on. Thanks!

-I bought this as soon as it came out I had tried the PC game and loved it but the iphone version is way better!! Love it its like cooking mama but 100x better!

-Way better than cooking mama.

-I am soooooo happy that this came out for the iPhone!!! I love it on the computer and this is an exact match!!!!!!! Definitely worth every penny!!!

Grab your oven mitts and don your Chef's Hat! Cooking Academy is the game that places you in the kitchen of a prestigious culinary school! From Egg Rolls to Pancakes, from Ravioli to Crème Brulee, it’s up to you to prepare over 50 different recipes! Learn interesting trivia about food while mastering your skills in the kitchen. Slice, dice, knead, fold, and fry using the touch screen! Pour, flip, and grate using the accelerometer!

Unlock new recipes and trophies by passing your cooking courses and exams. Are you ready to be a Master Chef? Well then it’s time to enroll at the Cooking Academy!

-Over 50 Unique Recipes
-5 Courses to Master: Appetizers, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert
-Over 35 Different Mini Games
-8 Trophies with 4 different rankings to unlock

Recommended for anyone who enjoys cooking!

07-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
2 customer reviews saying how much better it is than cooking mama.

how good/crappy was cooking mama?!

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
07-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Cooking Mama is an amazing idea but its implementation is flawed. I've always had more fun playing the clones too. Order Up! on Wii is amazing - for example.
This looks pretty good btw!
08-26-2010, 05:45 PM

The FAAD GOLD app by FreeAppADay.com App introduces Cooking Academy as Today's Featured Free App!

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
08-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Just downloaded it. If all goes well, this is a really great app that is FREE and shouldn't be missed.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread