★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nicholas Iwuc
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: When the city sleeps, the monsters come out! Use your "Bounce-a-tron" to guide as many monsters into your box as possible! But be on the look out for different kinds crazy of items that may help or hurt you!

Future updates will include; unlock-able content, new monsters, new levels, new items and a global scoring system, so stay connected!
07-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Game Impressions

It's an almost pure timing game. You tilt to move the platform (sort of trampoline) left or right and touch the screen to raise the platform (giving early/more power on bouncing). There are monsters falling casually out of the windows at the left side and you should bounce them into the box at the right. Very important: You can hit the pause button only three times to stop new monsters falling out of the window, "use this feature practically or strategically", says the help file. When you've missed three monsters the game is over. The different monsters have different weights and physics.

Initially I wanted to give up after first try but then I played three rounds and got a bit better every time, ended with 56 points. It's not too easy. Maybe you should earn one more pause button on every 50 points or so. Direct touch control for moving the platform would be easier because the tilt movement lags a bit (intentionally obviously so it's timing is an additional factor).

Records local score. Very spare but adequate sounds. Runs smooth and stable with my antique iPhone 3G/iOS4 so far. Maybe I'll pick Little Monsters up again. Don't know Three points? Okay: 3.5 with the option of additional features in the future as announced in iTunes.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
07-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Another clone, at least it's free. No harm in grabbing I guess... reminds me of an old DOS game called "Bouncing Babies", lol
07-21-2010, 04:51 AM
Who could say no to these adorable critters? I certainly can't.

Invaders Must Die.