★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YOMEN, Inc.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 29.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Flying Brothers - The best circus,acrobatic and physic game!

This game is a mixture of the best mobile games. Feel adrenaline buzz while performing the unique acrobatic tricks. The game also has a built-in Ragdoll-physics system!
It has physics engine, funny characters and dozens of achievements.You will enjoy nice music and lots of interesting game modes! such as: Fire Contest, Lethal Mode, Diving Competition!

Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play.
Unlimited Gameplay with interesting game modes and entertaining free updates!

What people are saying!
by tenfields, UK:
Terrific indie game, Simple concept, very funny and ferociosly addictive - well worth the asking price, and great to see this hit the iPhone market!

by Fluxxin, UK:
This game is starting to realize it's potential.One day I think this could do an angry birds and come from nowhere to top the iTunes charts!

by AWESOMENESS1509, AU:
This is a nice little game u can play if u hav a few minutes to spare, before the update i found it a bit boring but now with colour u just gives such a more happier feel to it and just makes me wanna come back to it every here and there.

YOU CAN SEE
*Dozens of achievement and tricks such as flip trick, big leap, etc. and 1000 OpenFeint points.
*Lots of interesting game modes! such as: Fire Contest, Lethal Mode, Diving Competition et c!
*Captivating Gameplay for every age
*Various playing modes
*Online and offline high-scores, competition system for your friends or other players
*Ragdoll effects
*Realistic physical engine for the characters
*Send your high-score at Facebook and Twitter
*Choose between 2 diffrent characters with diffrent physics!

Future updates will include:
New types of mini-games!

YOMANx's comments:

☆Flying Brothers™ - The best circus,acrobatic and physic game!☆

This game is a mixture of the best mobile games. Feel adrenaline buzz while performing the unique acrobatic tricks. The game also has a built-in Ragdoll-physics system!
It has physics engine, funny characters and dozens of achievements.You will enjoy nice music and lots of interesting game modes! such as: Fire Contest, Lethal Mode, Diving Competition!

☆Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play.
☆Unlimited Gameplay with interesting game modes and entertaining free updates!

What people are saying!
by tenfields, UK:
Terrific indie game, Simple concept, very funny and ferociosly addictive - well worth the asking price, and great to see this hit the iPhone market!

by Fluxxin, UK:
This game is starting to realize it's potential.One day I think this could do an angry birds and come from nowhere to top the iTunes charts!

by AWESOMENESS1509, AU:
This is a nice little game u can play if u hav a few minutes to spare, before the update i found it a bit boring but now with colour u just gives such a more happier feel to it and just makes me wanna come back to it every here and there.

☆YOU CAN SEE☆
*Dozens of achievement and tricks such as flip trick, big leap, etc. and 1000 OpenFeint points.
*Lots of interesting game modes! such as: Fire Contest, Lethal Mode, Diving Competition et c!
*Captivating Gameplay for every age
*Various playing modes
*Online and offline high-scores, competition system for your friends or other players
*Ragdoll effects
*Realistic physical engine for the characters
*Send your high-score at Facebook and Twitter
*Choose between 2 diffrent characters with diffrent physics!

Future updates will include:
New types of mini-games
07-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Awesome, congrats on the release!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

07-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Looks great.
07-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks Guys

Last edited by YOMANx; 07-22-2010 at 05:28 AM.
07-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Looks good. Sent a pm, thanks
07-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks a lot for the promo. Will review soon as I play it a bit
07-21-2010, 06:04 AM
Thanks for code. Very nice game!
07-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Not gonna ask for a code, as in the UK and can't be bothered setting up US account, but I'd love to see a video of this in action, from the screenshots it's hard to see what's involved
07-21-2010, 07:10 AM
Awesome! Can't stop playing this. Great job devs. Off to the App Store to write a review.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
07-21-2010, 03:47 PM
the last codes!!!

Last edited by YOMANx; 07-22-2010 at 05:28 AM.