★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Anyone know when Payback 1.1 Update arrives?

03-02-2009, 03:53 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Anyone know when Payback 1.1 Update arrives?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew when Payback 1.1 update was being released? Thanks.
03-02-2009, 03:56 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
I hope SOON!!

03-02-2009, 04:00 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,268
what is included in it? i haven't played it since i bought it...so you could tell me anything really
03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
The developer indicates that v1.1 of the game will arrive soon, bringing the following enhancements:

Much improved minimap
Easy way to restart missions
Built-in instructions
Optional new camera angle
Support for different device orientations for more comfortable use on the iPod touch
Bug fixes
Lots of other tweaks

http://toucharcade.com/2009/02/19/gt...educed-to-499/
03-04-2009, 05:13 PM
#5
its been submitted to apple!!!!!!!!
any ideas on what the "optional new camera angle" will be??!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
reminds me of that thing that used to piss me off at fairs and carnivals, trying to move the ring on that twisty metal thing. then it would shock you, gotta wonder if that was healthy, i remember my balls having a certain tingle to them after being zapped.
03-04-2009, 05:18 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 279
Send a message via MSN to Forerunnerz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
its been submitted to apple!!!!!!!!
any ideas on what the "optional new camera angle" will be??!?!?
No idea but hopefully a GTA4 styled camera angle.

Currently playing: TouchKO, Castle of Magic, and Resident Evil 4.
Plus+ gamername: Forerunnerz
03-04-2009, 06:07 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
its been submitted to apple!!!!!!!!
any ideas on what the "optional new camera angle" will be??!?!?
So wait!
It's already been submitted!?!? Awesome!! Did you email them and ask or something?
This update should be great. bringing along many needed features and bug fixes will be a great addition to this game and im sure itll only make me more glad i purchased it.!.!.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
03-04-2009, 06:28 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM11 View Post
So wait!
It's already been submitted!?!? Awesome!! Did you email them and ask or something?
This update should be great. bringing along many needed features and bug fixes will be a great addition to this game and im sure itll only make me more glad i purchased it.!.!.
it says on their itunes store page!
cant wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
reminds me of that thing that used to piss me off at fairs and carnivals, trying to move the ring on that twisty metal thing. then it would shock you, gotta wonder if that was healthy, i remember my balls having a certain tingle to them after being zapped.
03-08-2009, 09:28 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 128
1.1 Paybacl

It really needs a button 'next song' and it would be great if you could just use a radio stream via WIFI?

2010. Games. To buy!