★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lux DLX update coming this week!

03-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Lux DLX update coming this week!

According to the maker of Lux, Dustin on the sillysoft forums (official Lux Forums) an update is coming this week!

It is probably going to have something in it to make the game run faster.

look here-
http://sillysoft.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16573

16gb iPod Touch 2G Plus+ ID- ZZMitch
Last Bought- Pirate Bay, ARKANOID, GeoDefense Swarm, ORBITAL, Word Ace.
Waiting for-GTA:CW, Plants Vs. Zombies, Assassin's Creed II, Riddim Ribbon and Nova.
03-02-2009, 04:31 PM
nice, can't wait to check it

03-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Hopefully, utter waste of money thus far. I tried to play it, the slow gameplay ruins it for me. It's not that it bothers me, it's just when I'm on my iPod and I'd like to play a game, I consider Lux but then I remember that it sucks (slow gameplay), so I play something else.
03-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Hopefully, utter waste of money thus far. I tried to play it, the slow gameplay ruins it for me. It's not that it bothers me, it's just when I'm on my iPod and I'd like to play a game, I consider Lux but then I remember that it sucks (slow gameplay), so I play something else.
I hear you on that point. The game is so sluggish, and it becomes a chore to play. I play vConqr these days, and they'll be putting out an update hopefully soon.
03-02-2009, 04:41 PM
yay! I will actually play it now

Plus+ Name: kuler51
OpenFeint Name: kuler51
--Add Me--
03-02-2009, 04:48 PM
i play it from time to time, waited for the price drop...

there are def. some improvements to be made to make it more iphone/ipod touch friendly
03-02-2009, 05:25 PM
The price is incredibly absurd, $8 for risk? And then its THIS unpolished and buggy/slow? What an absolute joke.

I'd pay no more than 3 bucks for this (provided its fixed up). There's an excellent risk-style game out for the iPlatform for a much smaller price called 'Strategery' -> see: http://www.strategerygame.com

"Apparently Rick Rolls are used as actual weapons in the future" - NotYou, 15/10/2008
03-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I have to agree with you on that MacGyver.

I bought Strategery and was blown away at how much fun it was. I have spent many "bathroom" moments playing that.

Definitly recommened over LUX DLX. Seriously, 8$? come on...
03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraivyne View Post
I have to agree with you on that MacGyver.

I bought Strategery and was blown away at how much fun it was. I have spent many "bathroom" moments playing that.

Definitly recommened over LUX DLX. Seriously, 8$? come on...
I completely agree. Strategery looks perfect for the iPhone, and sometimes simple is just better. The $1 price is the best part about it. It's got the best bang for your buck. Strategery is awesome

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
there are suppossed to be new apps soon to

Recommended Games: JunkJack