★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help with Labyrinth 2, please?

07-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Help with Labyrinth 2, please?

I needed some help with Labyrinth 2. I'm on the level pack "Clever as a Fox" and I'm stuck on Level 2.

I made my way all the way to bottom (finally D: ), hit my checkpoint, then rolled all the way to the left, hit the yellow switch, and then everything in the level stopped moving... and the door in front of the switch closed. Now I can't get out.

What do I have to do, to beat this level?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
07-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Maybe it would be easier to explain with a picture?

I started at the top, made my way all the way down, and hit that checkpoint. I rolled towards the left but failed the first couple times, but then finally managed to make my way around the bumper. I rolled over the Yellow switch and everything in the level stopped (cannons, fans), but then the gate closed over me. I'm now stuck in this area, with no conceivable way to get out.

Anyone able to help or give a hint or something? I know the level pack is called "Clever as a Fox", but I genuinely do not see any ways to beat this level now. Do I need to restart it?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

07-22-2010, 04:56 PM
What's the ID of the level pack?
07-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
What's the ID of the level pack?
There is no ID... it's called "Clever as a Fox" and is one of the level packs that came with the game.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
07-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
There is no ID... it's called "Clever as a Fox" and is one of the level packs that came with the game.
Oh geez... I need to pay more attention

Checking it out now.

Last edited by cjsbug; 07-25-2010 at 09:22 PM.
07-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Once the door shut, I couldn't get out of that corner either. There's no mechanism to do reopen it. Looks like the only option is to restart.

The good thing is that door closes slowly, so get in, hit the yellow button, and get the heck out of there!
07-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
Once the door shut, I couldn't get out of that corner either. There's no mechanism to do reopen it. Looks like the only option is to restart.

The good thing is that door closes slowly, so get in, hit the yellow button, and get the heck out of there!
Ooooh.. Okay. I understand now. Thank you very much for the help. I just beat the level

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
10-06-2010, 05:09 AM
Can someone give me a hint a the last level of clever as a fox ?
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Its a mistake in the game. If you don't get out of there in time you have to restart the level. It just junk level design.

http://www.gamecenterinfo.com - Achievement Lists and Guides for Gamecenter Games
GC: Swaggers // Mob Code: MR8AR2 // Storm8: swaggers // plus+: NOTswaggers
10-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
Its a mistake in the game. If you don't get out of there in time you have to restart the level. It just junk level design.
It's not a mistake, nor is it junk level design. It's there to fool people like you and it obviously worked. Now perhaps you'll learn to approach situations from a different point of view. It's taught you a valuable lesson.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ