★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Apps in USA, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, AND
#2 Apps in Canada, Australia, Macau, Vietnam and many more after it was set free.

=========================
Paper Ninjas are coming after the Ancient Scrolls! You are given a chance to prove yourself as an apprentice. Swipe out the ninjas and earn not only your Masters trust but the honor to become a legendary Grand Master.

Now featuring the BLIZZARD clan Ninjas with Mission 2!!

APP REVIEWS
148Apps - 4.5 Stars. Paper Ninja is really a solid app from top to bottom, with enjoyable gameplay being combined with top-notch production values to create a wonderful experience.

AppAdvice - 4 Stars. Should buy! Its price of $0.99 is very reasonable for the amount of game on offer. Highly recommended!

Mobile Tech Review - 4.75 Stars. Paper Ninja has a simple gameplay thats amazingly addictive. It has tonnes of replay value and its a game that you can play for a couple of minutes while waiting in line.

Gamezebo - 4 Stars. Paper Ninja is a really fun, high-quality game.

AppModo - I enjoyed playing this game as did my kids, its a fun fit for iPhone gamers of all ages.

AppTrawler - this is a great game that takes a simple concept and turns it into a solid entertaining game.

Appyzilla - 4 Stars. This game is a must have, and its highly addictive and fun to play.

Appdictions - 5 Stars. AppDictions highly recommends this game!!

HQ-Apps - This game is a must have, and its highly addictive and fun to play.

ABOUT PAPER NINJA
Paper Ninja is a fast and exciting game that requires players to make split second strategic decisions and execute quick combo attacks. It is designed so that players can feel the thrill of a sword-fight by using a finger. Just like sword fighting, it is easy to pickup but difficult to master.
Action packed with
* Power up with 5 Godly Skills!
* Beautiful artwork and environment.
* Exciting challengeseach with its own unique gameplay.
* 19 new Achievements (and more on the way) to collect and post on your Facebook and twitter!
* Lots of OpenFeint/Game Center leadership boards to compete with your friends.
* Submit your score and compete with the rest of the world to be the best!
* Optional kid - friendly setting (no bloodshed) available as requested by peace loving friends.
* Humourous storyline.
* 24 levels of difficulty in Dojo mode.
* Retina Display Enabled.

kiranb28's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Looks like it's more fun than boring Fruit Ninja and Veggie Samurai.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 07-22-2010 at 04:52 AM.

07-22-2010, 04:13 AM
Paper Ninja (1.0) - Action Strategy First Person Slasher

Last edited by Real Inverse; 07-22-2010 at 04:42 AM. Reason: chg title
07-22-2010, 05:00 AM
Dear all,

Paper Ninja is created by 2 indie game developers that we think you might be interested to check out.

It is a game that involves swiping your finger across the screen to cut through horde of aggressive Paper Ninjas.

The game play is considered simple:- Just avoid the enemies' weapon and cut across the Paper Ninja's edge. However, in order to master the game, players need to practice the skill of cutting the Paper Ninjas with a balance of speed and control to gain "Combo" and "Critical Hit".

We hope that you will find Paper Ninja enjoyable.

Thank you.
07-22-2010, 05:24 AM
a very joyful trailer, and a nice game!
07-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Just picked this up and it's great fun there is enough different about it to warrant a purchase as well as FN and VS
07-22-2010, 06:44 AM
This is not bad at all. Not the same staying power as Fruit Ninja, simply because it isn't as satisfying to slice up bits of paper as it is fruit, (it could have been, but the devs didn't even try to pull that off) but definitely worth a download I think, if you don't mind a quick and dirty casual experience. (Yes, I'm still talking about the game.)
07-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Even though it's taken the idea off Fruit Ninja, at least they didn't stick with edible greens and vegetables like stupid quantum squid.

I like my milk with some cereal.
Game Center; STARDUSTGD add me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I know this is stupid but I just hit 500 posts! Post the amount of posts you have here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
noob
07-22-2010, 07:12 AM
But even the trailer is copied from the anime/manga Naruto...

Last edited by Krollx; 07-22-2010 at 07:15 AM.
07-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. We understand that comparison is inevitable but we just hope that you have much fun with Paper Ninja.

And for those who have not try, Paper Ninja actually brings in a total different exciting gaming experience. Hope you will like it.