★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** CHECK OUT OUR NEW GAME - REALM DEFENSE!!! ***

This game will take you away into a mystic world full of adventure and magic.
You can go on unbelievable adventures,fight evil enemies and discover amazing magic treasures!
Explore islands, forests and caves full of mystic secrets and ancient magic artifacts.

itx's comments:
This game will take you away into a mystic world full of adventure and magic.
You can go on unbelievable adventures,fight evil enemies and discover amazing magic treasures!
Explore islands, forests and caves full of mystic secrets and ancient magic artifacts.

Kings Hero
itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kings...373527223?mt=8
Codes
L4YKN46P79J9
K4HJ39KX3A9K
3ATJKN66F3FR
3TL4Y4A3E4F9

Kings hero - Origins (FREE)
itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kings...375291583?mt=8

P.S. Can any senior member post appinfo_getbyurl for me , thanks
07-22-2010, 03:24 AM

All promo codes gone, don't try

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
07-22-2010, 03:26 AM
Shame :/ Looks like my kinda game as well. Nice job
07-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Missed the "all codes gone" statement until after I tried them all.

I tried the lite version - it's a good start, but could use a few things.
First, the game crashed a couple times, though it's possible that was before I restarted (I can't remember).

Second, the UI and game in general really need to provide feedback (both auditory and visual) so users know when buttons have been tapped.

Third, visual cues and UI could be better in general - for example, I didn't even notice the "Fire" hero spell button in combat until I was half way through the game. And it would be nice if there was some type of indication as to where you can and can't go w/o having to tap everywhere - maybe a visible grid as an option?

Finally, combat seems a bit simplistic and limited - combat area is pretty small, and units don't have any differences in movement. Maybe some of this is better in the full version?

Anyway, graphics look good in general, and gameplay was fun, if a bit simplistic (but maybe that's just the lite version).
08-02-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm wondering if the Lite version is missing some kind of intro, because my game had none, no instructions, nothing. I'm wary of splashing out on the full paid version since the Lite version feels kind of incomplete.

iOS RPG list - http://www.rpg-site.com
Twitter - @rpg_site
08-12-2010, 05:21 AM
ON SALE 0.99$ 13/14 August!